Each release makes it harder to advance

I think my rumble time is over. I cannot advance without spending significant $, obviously their KPI. The AI generates way more gold than the player making some battles impossible. It can play the same mini repeatedly where we cannot (and I don’t mean the mobs special to any map). Getting 2 mountaineers and a warsong grunts pair spawn from the same tower at the same time is kinda cheating (17 gold yo). There is no way to see the gold generation of the AI so countering it is hard. It has become infuriating, not enjoyable and I reckon it will do that in the 20 lvls for lots of people.

How about leveling up several minis and setting up your decks differently? It always works somehow. I don’t spend a lot of money on the game and I still manage it. I’m currently at 143 seals. Others have 150 and that’s without spending a lot of money. Of course there are players who spend a lot of money and progress faster in the game. But hey, don’t spend and keep trying. Sometimes it’s enough to just swap one or two minis and not get too fixated on one deck. Good luck😆

PS: Otherwise if you want to get some free money for the game write to me. Scotus #21231 in Battelnet.