Duplicate minis in a deck

II encountered a strange bug this afternoon when I was swapping minis before an Onyxia attempt.

Every time I tried to swap a mini, instead of swapping, my Frostwolf Shaman would duplicate, leading to a deck with 3 Frostwolf Shamans. I can still play Drakkisath with this team of 3 Shamans, but I can’t change any minis without getting this error message: “Fail to Swap Emote - Something went wrong swapping your Emote - try again!” Just to clarify, I haven’t changed any emotes, only heroes. (8.0.0.100893/103119)

I’ve already tried offloading and redownloading the app, but the issue persists. It only seems to happen with General Drakkisath – other leaders work fine. Any fixes or advice would be appreciated!

• Device Type: Smartphone
  • Device Model: Iphone 13
  • Device Operating System: 17.5.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: latest
1 Like

I have a similar issue. In both of my Cenarius teams I have duplicate minis and can’t swap them.

Would be nice to get some feedback from the devs if they are aware of the issue or will look into it.

Got a response from the dev team – they acknowledged the bug, thanked me for reporting it, and confirmed they’re working on a fix.

But this bug is seriously punishing. I can’t play Drakkisath in any format, and it’s slowing down my raid progress, PvP, and Onyxia kills.

It feels like this issue is buried under other fixes because it only affects a few players, but it should be a quick fix: just give us a button to remove the troop from the slot and auto-equip the last mini when leaving the army tab with an empty slot.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Yes it feels seriously punishing, I really would like to play with the new heroes, but both are affected.

For me, the issue is still there. Has anything changed on your side or do you have found any workaround?