Developers this will help. You don't care so

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: phone
  • Device Model: s20 ultra
  • Device Operating System: android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: current

At this point we all know the developers don’t give a damn about the people playing the game.

For months the AI has been cheating constantly.

I have a way to even it up a little and I’ll bet $1000 cash with any takers they wont do it.

One of the biggest problems is the computer dropping a mini and instantly fighting. We as players can’t do this as there is a latency or really bad game mechanics issue that creates lag before our mini spawns and fights.

Just forcing the AI to take a 1 second pause before attacking would even it up quite a bit. The instant spawn as soon as i drop mine, might need 1.5 seconds…

Anyway, they wont listen and we will suffer.

Dj_smiley@outlook.com if you w…ant to join the lawsuit.

This. Most things happening during gameplay is sending out web requests to servers and waiting for a response. If they disconnected over from the interwebs the game would play 100% better. PVP I get but why PVE? The argument would be to prevent cheating. And cheating would be bad because it’d make people not want to play. But the lag also makes people now want to play. So in fear of less than 1% cheating at PVE we will create a terrible gameplay experience for 100% of players.

So the obvious solution is allow me to opt my account out of multiplayer anything. No pvp, no guild, etc. Then let me play by myself without the internet and terrible lag. Then who gives a crap if I cheat myself. It’ll have no impact on anything but myself. I think you’d find so many more players that would play if you could play disconnected. Those players would then spend money as well. Then you’d just need to fix the other bugs and terrible progression scaling and you’d have a A+ game. I think the number of PVE players is underestimated.