Darkmoon 30 chaos quest is BS. Is it a bug?

I was excited about Darkmoon Faire until I got the weekly quest to complete 30 chaos quest. I then learned some of my guild mates got weekly quests that can be completed in 2 fights ( win 2 dungeon battles with unique leaders) and Earn a Sigil (5 battles). Considering they all reward the same 1,000 tickets, how is this remotely fair and equitable? Making one player do 6 to 15 times more work for the exact same amount of reward has to be a bug? If it’s not, then it’s just completely horsesh**. I could see it if the 30 quests at least rewards 5,000-6,000 tickets considering the effort expected. This quest should be more like 6-10 chaos quest or greatly increase the ticket payout to compensate for all the extra work. Your math ain’t matching on this. Please fix it.

30 quests over the course of a week is 1-2 more per day than you need to do the daily quests anyway. Considering that this week quests also give bonus experience, why wouldn’t you want to do quests?

Other weekly chaos quest options like earning a sigil can actually be quite difficult, especially for players who have been pushing sigils and have hit a wall, now requiring time to upgrade several of their minis in order to progress. Completing quests, on the other hand, isn’t hard for any player, just takes some time, barely more than the amount of time you would spend on the daily chaos quests, and you have the whole week to do it.

Your anger on this issue is misplaced.

1 Like

This. I’d have a lot of difficulty doing dungeons or sigils because they’re the point of the game, so mine are up to date with my current levels. Trying to get another ahead of schedule would probably take some cash to boost my minis.

1 Like