Crashing constantly and restarting

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type:iphone
  • Device Model: iPhone 15 Pro Max
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.5.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 8.0.0.100893/102983

After launching the app, a large file download started and I wanted to connect to WiFi, so I closed the app once it was downloading.
After connecting to WiFi and launching, I purchased the Horde pack (set of 3 minis, coins and experience boost). The app crashed while I was opening the book that gave me experience, and after that, when I tried to go to the troop formation screen, it crashed and went back to the startup screen, then looped the startup screen.

8.0.0.100893/102983
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iOS 17.5.1

I have tried reinstalling the app, switching users, restarting the iphone, but it is not resolved.

I can’t play the game, so please fix it ASAP.

dOuOb#11121

Same. I demand reparations!

5 Likes

All fire Partikel let the game crash.Ogre, Pyromancer, Dragon,(Welps not don‘t know why) ,voodoo troll even the boss with the fire breath makes the game crash.

1 Like

Hah, I can’t even get into the game. It crashes and restarts at the loading bar.

iPhone 12 with latest OS, started after the update today

2 Likes

Same problem on my iphone 15 pro max with latest iOS.

Same problem. Anything I do crashes. iPhone 12

2 Likes

Same here. Also IPads are affected.

2 Likes

Same problem and Iphone ios and update

2 Likes

Same problems as others. most noticeable with fire based ranged mobs.

IPhone 13 pro max

Just realised iOS update available. Will post update if anything changes.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. But I noticed that everything works but when I try to access my teams, the game crashes en reboots.

Also on iOS

2 Likes

Same here!
iPhone SE
Reinstalled the app. Updated iOS. Restarted several times. Nothing. Each time the game starts again, freezes briefly at 45% and as soon as 100% is reached everything starts again from the beginning.

Same issue… tried to reinstall but no sucess… iphone 14 pro max

Also on crash loop, cannot play any game, no siege, no arclight, no quest, nothing is working…
Please fix this ASAP. (on fully updated iphone 15 pro)

2 Likes

Also on crash loop, cannot play any game, no siege, no arclight, no quest, nothing is working…
Please fix this ASAP.
(on fully updated iphone 15 pro)

2 Likes

Same issue here…on a crash loop, cannot play any game, no siege, no arclight, no quest, nothing is working…
Please fix this ASAP. (on fully updated iphone 15 pro)

2 Likes

Same here, same device, same app version. Crash loop, sometime can access to game, but when i touch anything the game restart. Please fix… Thank you.

3 Likes

same here, keeps crashing, i noticed it’s happening everytime there is a flame animation. Drakes and pyro for example are crashing the game all the time

2 Likes

Yup borked for me also … infinite crash loop … even tried fully removing the game from my iPhone and downloading a fresh install … same issue.

2 Likes

same, glitchy and constant restarts. On an M1 Mac.

1 Like

Same issue on iPhone 15 Pro Max
When starting a game, it loads up, and crashes after 5 seconds, loading back again and doing it all over again. Crashing loop after the update (21 august 2024)

2 Likes