Crash on startup

Last night I had no issues loading and playing the game.

But this morning, the game will load to 100%, then seemingly freeze there, until it eventually crashes a minute later.

I tried Reinstalling, rebooting and clearing data, but none of these attempts fixed anything

2 Likes

Same issue here, shows a magenta bar for about 5 seconds after loading to 100% and then crashes. Started happening after the download, was able to play earlier this morning before that download.

Extra note this is happening on my iPhone and iPad

1 Like

Same. Crashesd 6 hrs ago after system auto-applying hotfixes? IOS iphone12. Not working after uninstall and reinstall

Same here. Anyone figure out how to fix this POS game?

Same here. I get to 50% then it stops for a whilr. Then keeps on going to 100 and after beeing on 100 for a minute or so the game just shuts down. In de bottom it sais 70578/70668 so it seems like im missing some files

I am experiencing a crash (black screen and magenta loading screen) just after my game hits 100% loading when starting up. it then closes the app.
Iphone 14 Pro
IOS Version 16.6
Tried:
Restarting my device
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
Restarting my device once more

Iā€™m experiencing this as well, started today. Crashing at 100% loaded, after giving me black screen with magenta bar at the bottom for a few seconds. Anyone figured out how to fix it? Can you roll back to a previous update or something? Blizz pls help

same issue tried multiple devices, the game can not be launched on iOS anymore after last patch.

i have similar issues as well

Same here. Wonder if they Will fix it