Can't login in the game

Keeps asking for password over and over again and not letting me in the game. Then proceeds to open the login screen with 100% load. It stays like this… Indefinitely unless I close the game.

Restarted the game
Restarted the phone.
Started play 4 days ago.
Reinstalled the game and no luck.

What is going on?
:-1:

3 Likes

It’s the same for me…

1 Like

Same for me kicked me out couple of hrs ago

Having a similar problem, it just started a few hours ago. I couldn’t buy something from the grid, so I cleared the cache with no success. Then I cleared the game data and was no longer able to login. Uninstalled/reinstalled and it started getting stuck at 50% loading. Now it’s down to 25% and says my account doesn’t have permission to access the server.

4.5.0.89480/89922
Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy Tab S4

2 Likes

Same for me. Xiaomi 13 note pro +
Current version. Nothing helps.

Exactly the same for me and have a buddy with same prob so hopefully gets fixed soon

1 Like

Same here, there always seems to be a problem with this game

2 Likes

Same here,
Samsung Galaxy A53

4.5.0.89480.dp-tome.42dffdfc2e/4.5.0.89922.dp-spring-sale.d8724ce8b9.Filtered

Having the same issue. Been playing for months and have a purchase on it so hoping it gets fixed soon

Same issue here. Finally finished Blackrock Mountain and started on heroics and now this

I am experiencing the same issue.

Same issue here. Refeshing credentials does nothing as well.

That’s good, glad it’s not just me, I shan’t bother trying to delete and reinstall I shall just wait til it’s fixed.

Same, says my account does not have permission on this server, no refresh helps. If anyone sees this it is most likely a waiting game at this point… we shall see🤔

1 Like

Same issue. Cant log in at all…

same her with my phone, BUT when i start the game on bluestacks, it works! back on the phone same problem, reinstall didnt help…

battle.net client is also not working… not even an update or something like that… just stopped working out of nowhere

1 Like

Worthless game and company

I can log in after using my battlenet account, but my progress was on my google account which is gone now.

Same issue… can’t connect.
Just got done with the tome bug and now this.

At least I could play with the tome bug this is just so bad…I am getting tired of having to put up with this cr@p.

I had the same issue yesterday. Woke up today and now my problem is I can’t login to my old account. Spent a ton of money. Now it’s restarting the game and I can’t figure out how to get into my prior account. When I downloaded the game, I just did it through apple app store. I dont remember creating a blizzard account. I just created this today because it forced me to when I opened the game. Anyone else dealing with this?

If I’m locked out of my old account, I’m going to the CC company to have it all refunded as fraud. This is garbage.

1 Like