Can't log in battlenet

When I log in to Battlenet upon entering the game, the Blizzard Entertainment screen appears again with a black background and asks me to log in with Battlenet or Guest. Like this over and over again in a loop. Only when I click continue as a guest does it let me play, but when I am in the game and I click to link my battlenet account it goes back to the beginning loop to log in again and again and I can no longer enter to play because it no longer allows me to play. He doesn’t come out as a guest either, so I have to delete game data and thus lose the game. And when I log in again as a guest, it starts from scratch, I try to link battlenet and it tells me that it is already linked to a previous account, which is the first time I logged in. It has already happened to me with another Battlenet account, which was mine as always, and I have requested the complete deletion of my account, and I have created this account to try to enter Warcraft Rumble from scratch, but it doesn’t let me either, it happens the same problem over and over again. I have already tried restarting the phone, deleting data, reinstalling the application and nothing. And also, the first time I was able to play PvP, the entire game and the phone were stuck. And the second time I tried the same thing happened and the generic name error or something like that came out. My phone is a Redmi Note 9.

• Device Type: Android
  • Device Model: Redmi Note 9
  • Device Operating System: MIUI 13
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: Latest
3 Likes

I can’t log into battle.net either. It allowed me in as a guest, but when I tried to sign in to battle.net it is stuck trying to log in.
Today I can’t even log in as a guest. And it’s still stuck in infinite trying to log in.

1 Like

Same here.

Also when I do try to create the account. It opens the webpage and when I click continue it just takes me back to Rumble, after a few times it goes back to restarting the app… highly frustrating.

1 Like

Currently stuck as well. I got in once, played a bit, then closed the app. When i try to launch it asks to log in via battlenet, i put in my info and i get a spinning loading symbol of doom. No progress at all. I can log in as guest but i have to go through the tutorial again, if i try to log into my bnet while as guest then it asks if i want to switch accounts and either though im trying to switch accounts nothing happens -.- the game is fun, when its playable sigh

1 Like

Same with me I had made a bit of progress too and now I cant sign back into the same guest account i was using. I put in a ticket but no response yet. Dont really wanna start again after already putting some time into it so i guess they lost me if they cant fix it. Was fun while it lasted at least hehe.

1 Like

I have the same problem and it is so frustrating… I try to connect to my bnet account and it just keeps loading and loading with no ending. Hopefully they will do something about it.

Same here. On an android phone and if I log in with a browser its fine but if I use the battle.net app I log in and it refreshes straightaway back to the log in screen. Tried uninstalling, clearing data/cache, restarting phone, using data and wifi. No dice!

I solved it. I just joined in my battlenet account, unlinked and linked my google account again and login in warcraft rumble with google method.

Spent a bit of money on my account. Would hate to lose it since your game won’t let me log back in.

Change your default browser to a different one or clear the chrome cache