Can't enter the game after last update

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Mobile
  • Device Model: Samsung A34
  • Device Operating System: Android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.1.1.78593.m2-data1.9a7d4c2952/2.1.1.78593.m2-data1.9a7d4c2952.Filtered

Goes from Blizzard’s logo to the loading screen. It reaches 100% loading and go back to logo again and again.

6 Likes

Have the same issue with Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro and with Bluestacks.

The only way i can run the game is with login as guest account, but i am afraid of turning the guest account into battle.net account and lose all my progress.

The issue began today after the update, before this the game was running.

I googled a lot and found many other post about it, but with previous builds of the game. Seems like the game is poorly optimized and a blatant release before christmas.

1 Like

Me2 on pixel8 , endless loading and restart

1 Like

Same here

• Device Model: Samsung S9

Endless relaod

1 Like

Same here

• Device Model: Samsung A52S

also not running on emulator :confused:

1 Like

same issue. pixel 7 pro.

had been unable to claim rewards from a dungeon the last day or so. now i’m stuck in the looping between blizzard logo and a 100% loading bar screen.

1 Like

uninstalling and reinstalling changed nothing. still stuck in that same loop.

Same issue here.

I noticed my name (instead of my battle.net name) was ‘Player Name’ and battle.net ID listed as ‘Player Name 1 #123456’. It was also saying I’m no longer a member of a guild, even though I should be.

Was troubleshooting, realised an update was available, and after downloading the update I’m stuck in this endless loop.

Same here with Pixel8 pro. Couldn’t claim dungeon reward, notice there was an update, now in boot loop

2 Likes

Have the same. Samsung S23ultra

still bugged, BUT- if you try and log on, there is a notification that they are looking into this bug.

fingers crossed.

Happening here too, iphone 15 iOS 17.1.1

what is blizz doing about this? ever since they release this update i cannot do anything in the game

They fixed it right now! Check the new update! :heart: I can play again!

1 Like

thanks for resolution

Pixel8 here, tired on pixel4 same loop

Same here on samsung s20. After the update constant crashes. When trying the dungeon tab full crash with login loop nonstop unless i manually close the game

Same here.

Device Type: Mobile
Device Model: Pixel 6
Device Operating System: Android 14