Can't claim sigil rewards

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type:Huawei
  • Device Model: p30 pro
  • Device Operating System: android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: latest and the one previous.

I have not received the sigil rewards for lvl 48 and now 58. The game is showing a notification that there are unclaimed rewards, but when going in to the menu it is checkmarked and non intractable.
Now that it has happened twice and on two different versions of the game I felt like reporting it.

2 Likes

Having the same bug on release. My leader reward for 33 sigils never offered itself to me, but rewards after it did. It now shows a green check that it has been claimed, but the sigil rewards keep alerting me that something is unclaimed.
I suspected it was because I earned too many sigils too quickly (I accepted like 4 within a few seconds) but I’m not sure.

Device type: Google
Model: pixel 6 pro
App version: 2.8.0

Hi, I am having the same exact problem. Sigil 33 too. Says I claimed the leader but I never did and even shows a red dot saying that there is something that needs to be claimed.

Iphone 12 Mini
iOS 16.6.1
Game Version 2.8.0

I’m having the exact same issue on 33 sigil rewards. It’s got a green check mark like its been claimed and a red dot that I can’t clear. it never gave me the leader selection choice.

I’m having the exact same issue on 45 sigil rewards

Same issue on 53.
Device type: Samsung
Model: S22
App version: 2.10.0

I have this issue too but this happened once I got to sigil 53.

iPhone 11
iOS 17.1.1
Game Version: 2.10.0

Hello,

Hello, same issue here since sigil 53 (unable to pick leader, notification dot always there)

Pixel 6a
Android 14
version 2.10.0

Same bug at level 53.

Red dot and no reward picked.

Guild roster shows sigil level 54, which is wrong to.

Honor magic 5 pro

Same bug for level 53 sigil reward as others mentioned. Red dot and never picked the reward but shows as earned in sigil roster.

• Device Type: iphone
  • Device Model: 12
  • Device Operating System: iOS 16.2
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: latest