Cannot play pvp only

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Tablet
  • Device Model: iPad Air 3rd Gen
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.3
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: Latest available on App store

Cannot play pvp. Started happening after a while, not since the beginning. What happens after trying to load a pvp match ends up causing the game to crash and then is stuck in a loop trying to load into menu after restarting. Game Stops loading at 50%
, then i see blizzard splashscreen, and repeats endlessly until a few minutes later. Other parts of Rumble are fine.

Other users have reported similar issues but support directed me to make a report here anyway.

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out of battlenet and signing in again, to no avail.

2 Likes

Same here and network has been more laggy than usually. Pretty disappointed Blizzard has so many bugs with this game Still! Fix the game before focusing on balance

2 Likes

The same thing happens to me. It seems to be an IOS issue. It sucks that I can’t play half the game because of it.

Has blizzard actually acknowledged this bug? I though the patch yesterday/the day before would have fixed this issue…

1 Like

Exact same issue.

Iphone 13
IOS 17.2.1
Latest available version of Rumble

Same here.

iPhone 14 - iPad Pro 2022

I’m running android version 14 on a Galaxy s23 Ultra and I have occasionally experienced this issue.

Someone just pointed out that not only does the bug cause your game to loop but it’s an auto loss too! I would expect some sort of announcement say this has been fixed.

Also the same for me. I’ve attempted maybe 3 or 4 times now over a week or 2. And I’m losing pvp points…ugh. This is a really bad bug…can’t play the game… compensation would be appreciated…no pvp…losing pvp points…then can’t log back in for some time…
Tablet. iPadOS 16.3.1.

The game has forced me out during PvP for the whole last week. Don’t know exactly what blizzard has been doing, but something definitely went wrong recently. They desperately need to fix this.

Same Problem here - Can we See a bluepost please? That you are at least investigating … can Not Partizipate in PvP …

iPhone SE 2023 Model
17.2.1 iOS

Generic “bug fix” update was sent out since this post and this bug still persists for me… anyone else have any luck with a fix?

Same issue here, it’s been some time. Needs to be fixed what are they doing??

Alleluia, it’s OK after 2 or 3 weeks on Iphone.

El Problema sigue . Ahora , a veces te deja reconectar. Cuando ya has perdido la partida de PVP.