Cannot Open or Redeem Tomes

Any tome through quests, store, or Sunday special cannot be opened. It just disappears and shows that you claimed it. When you relog it says “You have unclaimed items!” when you click claim, it just disappears. I’ve tried logging the account out, reinstalling twice, force closing the app, restarting the phone. Please help, sooo many tomes have been lost. I hope all can be reclaimed.

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: 14 Max
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.3.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.5.8.0
1 Like

I have the same situation!

I have the same problem, it’s been already 3 days!

same same nobody resolve

Same…very tired of this.

Nobody answer this question this bug in blizzard maybe is too hard to repair

Same here… wtf. No answer is also a problem

Same here! Opened a client ticket and they said they could not do anything, that it needed to be posted on the forums and wait… ugh

Yeah, same here. I opened a ticket for this on Saturday I think through the in-game menu. They said I would need to report it here. I haven’t been able to for about a week

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m having the same exact issue aswell bought multiple in shop and have been grinding mission with 0 tomes assume they backlog but if not iunno

Same situation overhere. Everytime i log apear a message with my tomes, but dosent work

Exact same issue on my Pixel 7. I don’t think it’s a client side issue. Appears to be happening to many players due to some sort of server side Q problem. The game knows I have pending items. The worst is for the tomes included in purchases. However, it’s a major issue across the board as tomes are the source of most of the xp gains for minis and a core component to the game. Blizzard, please escalate this. If you need assistance please reach out.

1 Like

Tired of the wait and the silent treatment from the devs I wrote to one of the Vice Presidents of Rumble.

Within 2 hours I got an email response -

we’re working on a hotfix patch for this that should be ready in the next day or two. All lost tomes will be regained at the next login once it’s fixed.

I guess we all just wanted to know they are working on the bug and from the response they clearly are. Wait for a day or 2 more guys we are on track.

All tomes will be received as per the reply so hang in there everyone!

1 Like