Can’t claim the experienced Tome after the game dropped offline

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type:iPhone
  • Device Model: 14 plus
  • Device Operating System: IOS 17.4.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.5.0.87470/89232

After the rumble dropped offline, I couldn’t claim all the experienced Tome. I clicked the claim, but nothing happened

I got the same issue, since more then week i can’t claim any tome. I obtain gold, units but tome not opening. Device Xiaomi Poco X5 and same thing on TCL tablet. I cleared data, cache even reinstalled game.

Same issue:
iPhone 13 Pro Max 17.4.1
Please fix in the next update

I am having the same issue for about a week. Claim tomes in game and then they disappear. I get the “Multiple unclaimed tomes” popup on login but nothing happens.

Samsung Galaxy S8
Latest operating system
Fully updated Rumble
Smartphone
Daeva#1614

Love this game so much fun.
Same here… The game froze and said ‘reconnecting to server’ after a few seconds later the game reconnected but I was unable to collect the tome from the Heroic mission. I get the “Multiple unclaimed tomes” popup on login but nothing happens.
Device Type: iPhone
Device Model: 15 Pro
Device OS: iOS 17.4.1
Warcraft Rumble version: 4.5.0.87479/89232

Having the same problem, on the Ticket I submitted 6 days ago they told me it’s a known problem and they are working on it and they don’t know exactly when it will be resolved. It’s been at least 10 days since this started happening to what appears to be a lot of us on all different types of phones. So seeing as it has already been this long it would seem that they have no idea what the issue is.

1 Like