Broken arclight surge - only one zone surging

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

Yesterday I had a notice that zones were surging for the arclight surge, but none were. Today I was told that Westfall and Un’Goro crater were surging, but only Westfall was surging, and once I cleared it (using the pre-made beast/blackrock army combo), I received the message congratulating me for defeating the surge.

• Device Type: Samsung
  • Device Model: Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g
  • Device Operating System: Android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.13.0 is what shows in my app info. When on the loading screen, it shows 3.0.0.81564/81893 at the bottom.
1 Like

I am having the same issues

2 Likes

If you read the new patch notes, there will be only 1 arclight for 4 days a week instead of 2 in 2 days. It’s not a bug.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I had Ashenvale and Hinterlands, but only Ashenvale was showing. Upon completion of Ashenvale, I received the congratulations for completing the Event. As a Free-to-Play player, I need the gold!!! Please fix!!!

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone 12 Pro
  • Device Operating System: iOS (17.1.2)
1 Like

If this is true, they need to fix the Event title, because it still says that two zones are surging.

4 Likes

This most assuredly needs fixing the sale mentions two arclight territories per activation for life of account not per season sorry blizz

Tosay I got a notification that Westfall was surging, but nothing is surging.

1 Like

I have same issue. Title was saying Westfall and Winterspring, but just Westfall was active. You should fix the title and push notification with release notes about change or give us higher gold reward/option to play 2 back. I highly recommend second options, because gold gain and progress will stop significantly, especially for non buyers from shop. This will create clear pay to win environment and players will just leave. You have your experience from Diablo…

• Device Type: OnePlus
  • Device Model: Nord 2T
  • Device Operating System: Android (13)
  • App version: 3.13.0
1 Like

Arclight surge notification said The Barrens and Lordaeron but only Lordaeron has the event. If patch notes are correct then the event notifications are bugged.

I had the same issue today. It said Elwynn Forrest and ungoro crater were surging and only elwynn is surging.

Also having this issue, but my husband is not. Both zones are active for him. We are both using iPhones 13 pros, iOS 17.1.2 and the game does not show updates for either of us.

I’m having the same issue. It’s happened a few times now but today it told me Un’goro and Elwynn and only Un’goro is surging. I have an iPhone 14.

Also having the notification tell me there are 2 surges when there is only one. Happened shortly after me beating the “hard mode” of the 3 starting zones.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

better be careful, they will punish you for playing surges

Today, I simulated similar issue. Notification said, Winterspring is surging but there was no surge on the map.

Device Type: OnePlus
Device Model: Nord 2T
Device Operating System: Android (13)
App version: 3.13.0

No they won’t! But im guessing you used the exploit and got punished for it

this is no bug guys, its a lazy patch. they changed the spawn times.

2x2
Sunday and Thursday

to

4x1
Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday

but they didn’t change the announcers it seems.

today is no arclight surge, so ignore it. also it seems like part of the bug is still in the game, but lets punish the players first, and fix the bug later!

its not just bobby, its the whole company, and phil wont change a thing! :wink: