Ban and give a way to report cheaters or refund me all my money

Good morning,

Either you resolve the in-game cheats, or I ask you to delete my Warcraft Rumble account but refund me all of the money spent on it.

I remind you that on your game charter it is indicated that cheating is prohibited and that you ban said cheaters, what’s more, and on this same game charter you are committed to providing a service without cheating, which does not is not the case from the beginning, I also remind you that France in addition to having its laws is part of Europe itself having laws to protect consumers from qualified theft through speeches/promises/commitments that a In addition, the company does not want to have laws that require you to avoid the type of situation mentioned above. Know that I am French, therefore very stubborn and will not hesitate to protect myself with whomever it may concern. I have enough PVP screenshots where the cheating is blatant, typical example, 4 paladin in 15s and none who have the same level placed by the opponent without the latter recovering any chest and in addition invaded the map with the same 2 minions.

Consequently, and as the law requires, I must give you 48 hours to provide me with a response, in which case I will take steps to assert my rights and force you through your obligations.

In consideration, have a nice day

Fr : Bonjour,

Sois vous réglés les triches en jeu, sois je vous demande de supprimer mon compte Warcraft Rumble mais de me rembourser la totalité de l’argent dépensé dessus.

Je vous rappelle que sur votre charte du jeu il est indiqué que la triche est interdite et que vous baniser les dits tricheurs, qui plus et, sur cette même charte du jeu vous vous êtes engagé à fournir un service sans triche, ce qui n’est pas le cas depuis le début, je vous rappel également que la France en plus d’avoir ses lois fait partie de l’Europe elle même possédant des lois pour protéger les consommateurs de vol qualifié par des discours/promesses/engagement qu’une société ne tiens pas en plus de posséder des lois qui vous oblige à éviter le genre de situation cité plus haut. Sachez que je suis français, par conséquent très buté et n’hésiterai pas à me protéger avec qui de droit. Je possède suffisamment de capture d’écran PVP ou la triche est flagrante, exemple typique, 4 paladin en 15s et aucun qui n’a le même niveau poser par l’adversaire sans que celui ci ne récupère aucun coffre et en plus envahi la map avec les 2 même minions.

En conséquence et comme la loi me l’impose, je doit vous laisser 48h pour me fournir une réponse, auquel cas je prendrai les dispositions pour faire valoir mes droits et vous forcer par vos obligations.

En considération, bonne journée.

We currently have heroes resolve enchant. Leaders in pvp get +1 level everytime they are played…

it’s 1 level, you don’t go from lvl 9 to lvl 14 directly, from 14 to 19, you don’t take out the hero every 2 seconds until you have 4 paladins, you don’t know if you have the at unlimited gold we don’t only play 2 minions in addition to the hero (neither spell nor anything else to ask)