Average team level not correct since last update

Today morning Warcraft Rumble was updating and downloading 850MB. Since then my average level for all leaders is shown clearly a wrong value

It seems like the base level of my minis is averaged without the bonus of the slot (bronze, silver, gold).

Let’s say all my minis with all bonus having a level between 20 and 22. Average level is now shown as 18.9.

Example screenshot: ibb (dot) co/cg1kCZy

(Wtf I couldn’t include an image nor link to an image in a bug report, serious?)

iOS-App Version 17.3.1, Rumble App Version: 4.5.0.87470/88018

6 Likes

I have that same bug since the latest update, on iOS 17.4

Exactly the same issue for me on Android. All Heroic bosses show the wrong difficulty colour now becaue of this. Bad bug please fix it ASAP.

1 Like

Exactly same on galaxy s22 ultra. All heroics now showing as amber difficulty despite heroic level being 16 and actual average mini level 18.3. Game showing average level is 16.4 please fix! This is post this morning large update.

I have the same issue after the update just now on my iOS…

Same problem after update. iOS.

Hero level is 24. Minis at 25, 25, 25, 25, 27, 27. Should be Avg Lvl: 25.4
The difference is 3 because it isn’t taking into account any of the army upgrades.
The math it is doing is 21, 22, 22, 22, 22, 24, 24 = 22.4.

Same bug here, not recognising army dungeon upgrades (gold /silver / bronze).

Also, completed Heroic zones have a hazy yellow blur instead of the golden sword and it’s not showing how many heroic games i’ve won in a zone (eg. should be showing 7/25 in Thousand Needles but it’s just a blank space)

Happened since patch yesterday

Heya folks!

Just to jump in here, we are aware of these issues currently!

For some extra clarity, the army levels should be correct in game and its just a matter of the UI being visually misleading. As far as we’ve seen so far there is no effect on Quests, PvP, or Dungeons with the average level at the moment.

5 Likes

There is clearly a problem with quests, donjon and everything.
The games are harder like when you try a red quest. There is far more units.
It is basically unplayable.

I have not tried pvp. Don’t feel like it now. It made me miss the last donjons :frowning:

1 Like

Same experience. Is it affecting game play? I’m not sure.

1 Like

That’s exactly what mine is showing too. Before upgrade dungeon and 2 islands were green. After update dungeon all red and green islands now burnt orange. Before update average team levels including dungeon slot upgrades were 21-22 now after upgrade I’m seeing 19 and below. And can only PvP. Not a happy camper. As if the last while and all the work I put in never happened.

Same on my end and all the quests and levels of map quests have been increased greatly. Also one of the mini maps, i know for a fact i didnt comolete and aftet the update, its now completed. Id love a fix to this and a fair advantage to the game, instead of putting the countless hours and money that i have input so far to only be held back further. Its like im pushing a bolder up a mountain to only find it being thrown back down when i make head way. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Hey Hug you may know by now but yes there is an issue with levels affecting the game. Immediately after update islands which were green became dark orange, and same with dungeon- green became red. Another update today didn’t fix it unfortunately. I’m on an android google pixel and android Samsung pad. This took my game from fun to frustrating. Hopefully there will be a fix soon. Too much money spent, to much time leveling on phone account. Shouldn’t have to do it all again to get to a place where I can enjoy the game. I know it’s not your fault but it is super frustrating. Thanks for any info which can clarify when fix will be coming. Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t know Buddy! It seems that the number of Minis the enemy can Spawn is Out of control. AS If the AI has three times the gold you have.

It is correct that the Levels of your Minis are correct ingame and it seems as if only the UI is misleading. But as said from several others here, that also seems to have an impact on the number of enemy Minis spawned. Especially in the Dungeons

But this Bug also doesn’t seem to be consistent. On sunday it was impossible to beat the dungeons with my Maiev. On monday i marched through them three times in a row and i hadn’t changed a thing!

Seeing the same thing with seemingly random spawn rates of enemies outside of the typical extra map spawns.

Hi Hugginncord, is there an update on when this graphical glitch will be fixed please?

It’s very annoying not knowing the true level of the teams and the blurry yellow blobs on the map look terrible on an otherwise very pretty game. Thanks