Arclight Surge not available at all

• Device Type: Samsung Mobile
  • Device Model: A54
  • Device Operating System: Android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.13.0

When I started the game I got the usual Thursday Arclight message but decided to do the quest first as the Epic one was waiting to be completed. Finished the quest, got the quest reward but no more Arclight available for me.

Tried to restart the application. Tried to force stop it and start again. Cleared cache. Nothing helped. Arclight Surge (I know only one map should be available after the update) is not available for me at all.

1 Like

Odds are that with the bugs they had after the update, that they killed surges while they fix stuff.

We have to guess, because they haven’t communicated anything, even about things they have already done (like disabling surges), never mind, are considering doing (revoking currency, bans, etc).

It’s fine to not comment on the latter for now until a course of action is decided, but if you’re removing surges, even temporarily, an announcement post would be nice.

3 Likes

Hello, I hope all is well with the devs.

This morning when I woke up the arclight surge was there, but planned on playing this evening and the arclights are gone for both my son and I? (On his tablet, my phone) are we gonna miss out? We both look forward to the arclights to push the guild chest.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Oh! And theres also an empty slot in the shop worth 320 gold, its blank, but says general drak. 0/0 epic? Something like that. Little glitch. I restarted app, phone, closed it, reinstalled it. Same results.

Thanks again for hearing out!

same here no surge at all. i know it changed to 1 zone per surge but unfortunately i have zero

3 Likes

same here. my average minis level is 14 and the arclight sourge was up. As I clicked on it it showed level 20 quests and disappeared instantly. I have no arcligth surge goint at the moment!
And the free bonus shopbutton says 31 days till next free gift.
(I have patcht 3.0.0.81564/81893)

Same here. No surge available. Other player of same guild have no problem

1 Like

Same here. I haven’t even participated in the exploit that was talked about last surge, login today, see that my Guild mates did surges but I see 0 on my map.
Switching it from 2 to 1 must have bugged it somehow.
(I tried several devices and reinstall and still nothing)

Same here, no surge even tho guild mate and family member have
For background, I couldnt log in yesterday (server error), I updated the game this morning before launch.

Same for me. I didn’t have surge Yesterday or Today.

Same got the arclight surge message when I logged in but don’t actually see it on the map

1 Like

Yup same. Seems the usual 1 step forward 2 steps back?

I have the same problem. I got the Arclight message today but the Arclight never showed up in the map… we are losing gold here :rage:

1 Like

Same for my wife. My one was working. But she did not get an arclight.

1 Like

Same here. Message shows arclight surge in thousand needles, but it is not available on map

1 Like

Same here. Message shows arclight surge in thousand needles, but it is not available on map

Same for me no new surges since sunday.

Same Here, nothing Phone 1

Las oleadas Arcoluz están fallando. A todos los miembros de mi guild les ha dado problemas después de la última actualización. A algunas cuentas no le aparecen las oleadas y a la mayoría, solo le aparece una zona de oleada en lugar de dos. Espero que solucionen pronto el problema.

Arclight start but dont see any on map.

1 Like