Arclight Surge missions are not showing up

Arclight Surge missions are not showing up. I get a notification that new Arclight missions are available, but they do not appear.

• Device Type: iOS
  • Device Model: 15 Pro
  • Device Operating System: 17.2.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0
1 Like

Having the same issue - Arclight Surge missions not showing up. Notification displays, but the Arclight missions aren’t accessible - just the Family rewards for each boss in zone.
Device Type: Android
Device Model: Pixel 7
Device Operating System: Android 14, Build # UQ1A.231205.015
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0

Also having this same issue.

iPhone 12 Pro
Game version 3.0.0

Having the same issue.

Device Type: Android
Device Model: Samsung 23 Ultra
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0

everyone having the same issue, cant count to 4! maybe there is a message, but the message is the bug not the arclight. 4 regions a week thats it, no matter what message you get.

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday arclight days

thats all, no rocket science… 1000x same bug reports

1 Like

I’m still having the same issue. I don’t care if they cap it at four a week. If you state you should have two regions then I expect two regions, otherwise that is false advertisement.

3 Likes

Same issue. Every surge I am told Thousand needles and another region, but thousand needles never activates as surge.

Device type: IPhone 14 Pro
Device system: IOS 17.1.2
Warcraft rumble version: 3.0

I have this issue as well:

Device: Iphone 14 Pro Max
Device System: iOS17.1.2
Warcraft Rumble V.: 3.0

yeah no bug just blizzard… 1 arclight at a time and 4x a week…

false advertisement, true. i hope you sue them, you got my full suport, but wont change anything! :smiley:

maybe they fix bug…

this game is dead already… look at the activities, in the forum and the download numbers. blizzard killed his game on release. its awsome and sad at the same time!

and i hate them for that, cause its a really funny game, same with hearthstone

Having the same problem:
Device: Pixel 7 Pro
Warcraft Rumble: 3.13.0

I have been experiencing arclight surge spawn issues for nearly a week now. Where if the surge spawns 2 locations, one only emerges. If one surge spawns nothing emerges.

As i can see, i am not alone and am sure you guys are working hard to fix the issue. Just wanted to make sure to let you know, ive been effected.

Device : Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
System : Anroid 14
Game version 3.0

Today it said two should spawn but it had zero actually show up. We’ve taken a step backwards.

I mean, it’s literally the definition of a bug that we’re getting alerts for arclites when there aren’t any active.

Somewhere in the conversion from a pair of zones twice a week to individual zones 4 times a week they broke the part of the system that doesn’t display the alert if the zone has already been completed. That seems to be the bug.

And yeah, I’m getting it too.

Same problem. Pls fix

Everyone in our guild are having the same issue with 2-3 arclight surges per week simply not actually existing. We’ve lost a lot of potential gold though this.

Same issue. No arclight spawn after notice pops up.

Same thing here. Few times i though maybe time window pased, but then i tho i log in every day! :smiley:
Device type: Android
Device Model: Samsung TAB S8
Device Operating system: Android 14, build : UP1A.231005.007.X706BXXS5CWL7
Warcraft Rumble App Version : 3.0.0.81564/82654

Same Issue.

Iphone 14 Pro Max.
IOS 17.2.1

you know, its not helpful or infortative at all.
here is the thing:

there is a bug, but the headline and the discription are showing two differenet problems.

arclight is not showing up sounds like:
i dont get my FOUR arclight on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday

and the descriptions sounds like:
i dont get a arclight every time i get a buggy notification.

my point as long as you get 4 arclights a week, the bug(and thats also my case) is the notification not the arclight.

but if you get LESS than 4 archlights a week, than its a actuall arclight bug, some ppl are still writing they get 2 zones announced and get only 1 active zone… yeah, thats how it is intended!

its not consequent how they are handling the whole game atm. we got 2 posts in 21 days… no infos, a open threat to the community and a ban wave, no explanation and no bug fixes. but always a bundle to buy…

but be fair, even if blizzard is not! you can expect that every notification has to show up a arclight zone, but that would be a real bug and you know how they handle arclight bugs… so you dont want that!

but if there is a real arclight bug, where ppl get less than 4 arclights a week, than it should be pointed out! so be precise in your bug description.

fun fact: if the bug doesnt harm them, than they dont care and dont punish… funny

I am also having Arclight zones fail to appear when announced. Stranglethorn in particular has failed to activate at least two times in the past two weeks.

iPhone 14 Pro Max
IOS 17.2.1

I have force-quit, deleted and reinstalled, restarted device, no change. Same problem occurs on my iPad if I try to log in there.