Arclight Booster not giving proper gold boost can we can get a notice on our account that it is active

I have noticed that I am not really getting the correct xp or gold bonus for arclight booster. I am not even sure it is active. But it definitely shows I paid for it.

I look at my account and there is no notification on the Rumble account that it is active and there should be. Also to reassured those who purchase it. There should be a breakdown after each match that it is applicable that show the normal gold and then the bonus, same with xp , so we know we are getting what we pay for.

So, I can find nothing to prove I have the bonuses applied. That being said I am playing campaign missions and marking the bonuses gained. I have just dealt with gold atm, not xp which I am afraid to check because it is also slow. But for 75 gold campaign missions I am getting 10 extra gold. That is not 50%.

Please look into this and please look into a way to implement a way to show us the breakdown for the bonuses being applied and maybe a tag on our account somewhere to let us know we indeed have what we paid for.

I just did another one and did screenshots of the gold reward and my current gold amount and one afterwards. And in this case I got no bonus gold at all. But there appears to be no way to include those on this forum

6 Likes

Same issue here, the bonus is far from 50%.
Other thing, as I did not read it properly when I bought it. But didn’t it also say you get like 1250gold instantly. I got nothing.

1 Like

Same issue on my account. Now that ive progressed in the game its clear as day this is a pure P2W game.

1 Like

Same issue on my account…

Purchased the Arclight Booster > Not receiving the awards/boosts it mentions on it’s advertisement when I purchased…

Just realized that myself when I was quickly faced with quest limit.

I quit Clash of Clans & Last Fortress because of the P2W scam.

Rumble offers added feature of crashing after nearly every battle & purchase.

Worse than OW2 server stability.

I just requested a refund for the booster, this is ridiculous. I’m sure 90% of all buyers of the booster don’t even realize something is wrong, easiest scammed money right there.

2 Likes

Same issue on my account
Has a problem been found?

Same here!

I get zero bonus for quests etc….
Just got the starting gold after purchasing…

@Blizzard - please help me here. Quite frustrating. Or I want my money back

2 Likes

Same problem. Please fix this please asap

1 Like

Same problem here. Received gold (not sure if correct amount) but no XP at all, and neither is getting a bonus - quest rewards are the same as before purchase. Please fix ASAP.

2 Likes

Same issue. Game crashed after purchasing the booster on 11/4. I received the gold after re-opening the game but no bonuses going on 10 days. Logging out and back into the account didn’t help.

1 Like

Same issue here, don’t even know it’s on or not, the rewards are not quite right. I hope it’s not Diablo 4 trailer team made this one, they are very bad for math.

Exact same issue for me

Same Issue here. How i can get a refund?

Same here. I only got the starting 1000 gold after purchasing but there is no gold bonus afterwards

1 Like

I have had the booster for almost a week, never has it been on, I got the initial gold from it though. Also, im not getting the correct gold amount from missions. Missions will say 60 gold if i complete it but once i do, i only get 50. Problem needs to be fixed and players need to receive about 4000 gold for the gold we never got

Same here; blizzard support is not doing something.

Get more XP since purchase and hot initial gold but NO gold bonus…
Losing so much gold cause of this - I expect a refund and a big fast fix.

Otherwise it’s just crime cause we payed for something we didn’t get.