An error occurred 2.1.1.78809/79067

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Mobile Phone
  • Device Model: Pixel 7
  • Device Operating System: Android 14
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.10.0

I am experiencing a lot of errors and crashing in general but cannot identify a common pattern most of the time. In this case, if I fail on the first attempt at a Dungeon, Finish it, then immediately attempt the dungeon again, the app crashes and shows:

Generic user error title

An error occurred

2.1.1.78809/79067

It is a consistent error every time I carry out that series of actions. The game will then lock me out of the dungeon for a period of time. If I stop after failing the dungeon and quest, then return I don’t get the error. It is frustrating, though, that I cannot just jump back in a try again without being locked out.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem, and it happens even trying to pvp, making me lose ranking points.

I have the same error when trying to add new member to guild. Because of this we’re 14/15 for 3 days now

1 Like

Just downloaded the game. I get the same error code just trying to log in…

1 Like

Exact same issue here. Game crashes for every single action (quest, PVP, or normal/heroic PVE). Extremely frustrating, as these crashes seem to get more and more common. I really enjoy the game since its release, but the frequency of it crashing and being totally unplayable is making me rapidly lose interest and feeling like I wasted money on this.

Date: 20th November
Time: Since 9am (+8 GMT)
Device type: Mobile phone
Device model: Samsung A34
Device Operating System: Android 13
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.10.0

I have the same problem, downloaded the game and I’m yet to be able to play, everytime i try to load it i get the same error.

I’m using a Samsung Z Flip 4

Same here. Two weeks ago, locked out from the dungeon at the first run. For the entire week. This week, almost every day, from 9.00 am to 11 pm (UTC time), for PVP, Dungeon, Quest, and map, after the loading screen, General user erro title. Close the app, restart the app and… sometime it works… sometimes the error occurs for 3-4 times in a row.

Samsung S8+ here. Game updated, phone software updated.

Just downloaded the game. I get the same error code just trying to log in…

Samsung A14 brand new, get the same error repeatedly, on a variety of activities.

I just noticed that the errors all happen when I am using WIFI. When I use data, I get few if any crashes. I am currently using wifi at a hotel, will re-test at home to see if it is something about this one.

I was having this problem on a WiFi connection which was blocking BattleNet. It was fine once I was on my mobile data.