After Update Unplayable

After Update 4.0. its Lagging Glitching .Drop Mini and freezes not for long . Uninstalled game . And still getting same problems . Was fine till update. retried today still same noticed its Wi-Fi connection problem … changed modems And Spock too provider . still same problem . Red Wi-Fi connection flashing like crazy . on top right side soon as quest starts. So still No change .After last updated patch . I’m starting think the game need 6g ram too play now not 4 gb ram heroics are just unplayable with that freezing. Friend playing on Samsung A71 have has 6GB RAM no lag or freezing. I’m brand New Samsung a05s 4Gb ram freezing lagging

7 Likes

Same problems here. The game is lagging all the time after the update 4.0.

Device Type: Android
Device Model: Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
Device Operating System: Android 13
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.0

4 Likes

Same, theres at least a one second lag every 5 to 6 seconds. Turning off sfx does not change it.

4 Likes

Same here, please hotfix, if anyone still works there after the layoffs…

7 Likes

Mêmes problèmes, lagging glitching, freeze, injouable…PVE et PVP!!
Depuis maj 4.0.0.

4 Likes

Same here. My first game in is now getting about 0.2fps, literally pausing for 5 seconds between random screens.

4 Likes

New Patch won’t load my game on IPhone consistently. Holds at loading bar 50% then auto restarts with a loop. When I can log in , once I select anything the App crashes. Have uninstalled and re-installed twice now per previous patch fix issues.

2 Likes

I got same problems after the last update. game always laggy, screen freezes at match.

Samsung a21s
Android 12

3 Likes

I’ve seen so many of these broken game posts, and absolutely nothing from the game devs. This is bonkers.

4 Likes

Same problem after the last update. Most of te match in PvP are unplayable, but the problem is also in PvE.
I’ve noticed that some players against me do not play the match as if they were disconnetted, and I felt bad to win easly because of a bug, it is not fair.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Right after the update, massive laggs in PVP and PVE. The same problems are also on emulator with bluestacks and on IPhone. The people in my clan have the same problem. REinstalling the game and clearing the cache did not solve the problem.

2 Likes

Same problem here after the update.

3 Likes