You have killed Warcraft 3

I’ve played W3 since the begining and i still played it until yesterday.

What is that update ? No stats, no profile, no original voices, no ladder, crashes, bug, can’t join half the game i launch, no clan, no tournament, no channels, no arranged team you can’t even link your classic account as it was annouced (doesnt work for me).

You have killed this game, the multiplayer is a shame.

Maybe the campain is cool, but what were you aiming when you announced reforged ? Getting WoW’s fan buying this game only for the campain ? What about the 5k old players playing multiplayers everydays ? Did you even thought about them ?

Reforged was just an excuse to close Frozen throne servers ?

I’ve bought all your games but it will definitly be the last. I trusted you, you can’t even imagin how disapointed i am. I miss the “old” Blizzard.

Give us our old battle.net back until you fix all of this.

RIP Blizzard, RIP Frozen Throne.

72 Likes

Yes, they did.
F.

9 Likes

this sucks, normally I would be playing customs right now and can’t

6 Likes

What I like about this forum is that people are measured and are never in exaggeration and drama.

2 Likes

campaign is cool? like hell it is… they just imported the old map to reforged one… it’s completely the same with just new skin… i’d say this just a remaster rather than ‘reforged’
even the cutscene are completely the same… and there’s no scene like the one they showed us in blizzcon 2018.

16 Likes

The campaign sucks also. It looks exactly the shit we seen by those who unlocked it couple of months ago. Bb blizzard

3 Likes

it can noe be remaster… as all units buildings etc is writen from scratch and looks much much better… just read what you are buying or check some yt before… it is GREAT

The portraits, terrain, shadows and buildings look AWFUL.
Animations are just as bad and the mangled campaign and cinematics are unforgivable.

12 Likes

Yes, they did.
F.

1 Like

I play W3 classic from day one.

1. “Ugly and useless interface” - It is a lie. Interface is much more nice than on classic one.
  2. “wheres the replay value?” - most of us agree, that campain together with expansion one is one of the best long campaigns within RTS strategies and we play several times through it and going back
  3. "there’s the long list of bugs and crashes " - I played 5 campaign levels for now and no crash or bug (expect one, where I alt-tab to different programs and when going back, units had no voice - reload helped)
  4. matchmaking can be improved.

overall it is exactly what they promised, just a more nice version of the same gameplay.

bye

1 Like

You understand that you are a lucky minority, like redheaded irish asian, there are about 150 wc3 gamers at my university, 100% of our comps dont run reforged for one reason or another. I ask at least 1% success during any study out of spite researcher. Blizz launched a 100% local failure where I am, literally every comp tried doesn’t work as intended or advetised, this is like Evolve launch, or a balken government.

2 Likes

Bro theres literally features theyre still advertising on the game’s website that arent even in the game. You literally cant say reforged is what they promised it would be.

7 Likes

That sucks. Last i checked they STILL HAVENT EVEN RELEASED THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE GAME.

1 Like

That sucks.Bad update.

2 Likes

Really bad update! Need one more year of beta at least! No hurry blizzard, take ur time like u did with starcraft 2 to polish this game, i got my refund but i will pay for it when it will be playable. No sarcasm here. Now give us our game like it was last week please!

1 Like

Been playing W3 all this time? You were obviously happy with the OG…why purchase Reforged? To look for something to cry about.

It’s ok…you can admit it. Go ahead, we know.

Are you sure?

Minimum Requirements

Operating System

Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit (latest version)

Processor

Intel® Core® i3-530 or AMD™ Athlon™ Phenom™ II X4 910 or better

Video

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 or AMD Radeon™ HD 5750 or better

Memory

4 GB RAM

Storage

30 GB HD space

Internet

Broadband Internet connection

Input

Keyboard and mouse

Resolution

800 x 600 minimum display resolution

Recommended Specifications

Operating System

Windows® 10 64-bit (latest version)

Processor

Intel® Core™ i5-6400 or AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700X or better

Video

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 or AMD Radeon™ R9 280X or better

Memory

8 GB RAM

Indeed, very disappointing. The UI looks poor. No profile, no ladder, account linking doesn’t work, I find the graphics disappointing, don’t support my screen resolution without windowed mode, no changes to the game itself…

1 Like

WHAT THEY PROMISED? are you joking? they promoted still 4hours+ of remade cutscenes for the game and all we got is poor Arthas vs Ilidan which looks so bad that i cringed.

3 Likes

it is a remaster, better graphics = remaster. There are no significant new features for the game.