You have been temporarily restricted from the server

still same error - You have been temporarily restricted from the server

1 Like

does not help, still same issue

I have the same problem. Downloaded wc3 today using the reforged keys nad whe i try to login to battle net it just tells me i got temporarily restricted. tested everything i could find, wifi/ethernet, dns flush, changing ip, reinstalling the game nothing works.

8 Likes

Same problem for me, do someone have any solution?

Ipconfig doesnt work for me.

1 Like

same issue here, and I cant open a ticket either, getting this error:The submission included an invalid file type.

how does it not work? are you on windows? are you typing ipconfig or lpconfig

if lpconfig youre doing it wrong.

Same problem here, tried ipconfig, still not working for me.

i have same problem (you have been temporarily restricted from the server.Please try again later.(3.46)
Pls help me

i have this problem for 3 weeks now, it seems to be some kind of connection restriction, still cant join using my router ethernet cable or wifi, tried to plug in EDIMAX thing for PCs and make personal hotspot from my phone , seems to be working

If you use VPN it will work i dont know why it was doing it but it stopped after a while. i used ghost and bearvpn

Help, have same problem, tried ipconfig but it doesnt work. Help dev(

Same 3.46 problem. No reason and no terms

Same here.

Note:

• No pirate software was used, unless it’s randomly WinRAR finally having its dues paid (wtf with these comments)
  • Tried releasing and renewing ipconfig per suggestion by Hectic. Also tried elevated cmd and connecting to a different network

Additionally:

• Last time it worked for me was somewhen in Nov '18 (when account was freshly bought, from Blizz, and was not used since)
  • My War3(TFT) version is 1.30.4.11274
  • Error message I receive is exactly the same
1 Like

I had to re download the game from the launcher at battle.net after every update

I’am restricted,why ???
“mazinger_z” profile ?!?

¸to everyone here, i had same issues and the fix was really dumb. when you reset wc3 fully / your computer or your modem . your ip may change meanwhile due to many thing’s, including your internet service provider’s, how to repair it , in most case id suggest u plug pull your modem power cable and let your modem down 20-30 mins so it can fully reinitialize itself. after you do. just come back plug it back. wait 5 -10 mins and your error 3.46 should b fixed

1 Like

This has happened to me when i change my VPN location. It is through norton, totally safe right? Now i cant log on, and i have tried many other IP locations. I have also tried turning it off.

Seeing all these people over the months with 1-3 posts posting the same thing, I’m just assuming they’re all Kantarion.

1 Like

Aren’t you a bit too paranoid? I would assume good faith as it’s a technical topic - a person might have problems, and it might be the only reason for him ever to engage on these forums.

Unless it’s a case of elegant irony on your part, that is.

1 Like

it is likely the use of VPN, which i assume is illegal, as it can be used to circumvent ip bans.

1 Like