You have been disconnected from Battlenet too many time!

in the past fews days everytime I go to the main menu, I constantly got the “you have been disconnected from battlenet” way to many times. Reconnect/latest driver/reset just don’t work. Versus greyed out, Custom game doesn’t show any map. the 2 times I could play versus 4v4 I got Disconnected within 10 mins for no reason. Why?!

7 Likes

I have the same problem. EU server

4 Likes

Same problem. Can’t stay on Bnet for more than 20 seconds…
Just downloaded the game and was really looking forward to playing.
What’s the point of playing wc3 if you can’t play online :frowning:
Please fix this ASAP Blizzard

2 Likes

Yup. been playing campaign and after each mission it makes me re-login or play offline. And today its even worse I login and not even 2 minutes in its kicking me off and making me re-login. I even changed my password and set my FPS to make sure everything was okay. But yes please do something about this Blizz its easy to ignore but its quite tedious.

Oh NA server btw.

1 Like

I try both Asia and NA servers, problem persists. Any fix on this Blizzard?

1 Like

I have the same problem, please, do something!!!

1 Like

Still happen to me too, half of the time. The other half, defeat board. Obviously the last patch didn’t fix jack.

1 Like

I’m also having this same issue! At first it wasn’t too bad, i could hope in a game and it would say i got disconnected but then it would still allow me to stay in the game an play. But once i got out of the game i would have to sign back in. Now, it would keep me signed in for more than 20 seconds and i cant even join a custom game.
Please fix this issue, i want to be able to play what i paid for. Or, at least keep us updated on why this is happening and how we can fix it.
Thanks!

1 Like

Does anyone here still have this problem? I been having this on going issue for month since release.

1. Uninstall the Blizzard Battle.net App (skip Step 6 for now, we will re-install later): Uninstalling the Battle.net Desktop App - Blizzard Support
  • Press Windows Key + R and type: %LOCALAPPDATA%. Delete any Battle.net, Blizzard, and/or Blizzard Entertainment folders.

• Repeat the process for %APPDATA%, %TEMP%, and %PROGRAMDATA%. Delete any Battle.net, Blizzard, and/or Blizzard Entertainment folders.

1. Finally, re-install the app here (login if prompted, and scroll down to Blizzard Battle.net app): Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment

I got this response when I submitted a ticket a month or so ago - This should solve your problem because it solved mine.

I tried and it does not work for me…

1 Like

You either missed a step or you don’t have ROC (Reign Of Chaos) you only need 1 of the base games its a stupid format blizz implemented for some stupid reason. I have ROC, but I was getting that problem and if I remember correctly its a client issue with a certain version - Makes sense if you think about it since you’re purging everything and then reinstalling the client.

this is really anoying i bought the game to play custom maps and the conection is really bad im getting disconnected of every game…

1 Like

Why is this still an issue after 1 year?

Not sure why it’s an issue at all. Old WC3 NEVER had connection issues. WoW has a reconnect button and it was recently added to classic so why doesn’t the reforged client have one?

not correct. the old warcraft 3 did have connection issues. they some times affected map downloads, making no players download until a certain player was done. players sometimes also dropped from a game but stayed on battle.net.