You did everything you could to make team games unplayable

From rampant lossbotting that goes unbanned

To having no region based servers making you play with people who are on asia when you’re from america, and vice versa with NO warning as to why it would be that way

To arranged teams in random match making(who the !@$# thought fairness in matchmaking should be devalued in favor of people having arranged teams?)
No smurfs to get around people deliberately trying to tank your win loss ratio so you get matched only with newbs/trolls

I genuinely don’t know what you were thinking when making this, and why you thought any of this was a good idea, but it wasn’t. This game is only playable if you play 1v1. even if you arranged team and abuse it, you’re just a loser who is beating down on newbs.

The rest of it is a total joke. I never thought i’d ever delete warcraft 3 for any other reason than that it was too distracting/addictive. But this is just a total waste of time in at least 50% of the matches in a team setting. Your W/L ratio in a team setting has very little to do with how skilled you are as it is now, but it was never like that in frozen throne.

You should just give back people original frozen throne.

2 Likes

Exactly, I said many times, I want:

1. Vanilla update (patch level after FT release) - for best race balances ! Than when game starts you can choose on main screen PTR vs. VANILLA.

2. AT vs RT just if no other AT available for more than 200seconds. Then for the next game, same RT team vs same AT combination is Not allowed for at least 1h. Otherwise you get your RT playing with same AT all the time … people start to know it than they leave because NO chance of winning!!!

Or more generally for RT teams: If you are paired 3rd time with the same player, then 4th time they should be in different teams, and 5th time No common matchmaking allowed! So they could play maximum four time togheter. Algorithm resets after 1h, allowing again that pairing.

Because in many situation I got someone who ruined games (everybody know we have a player who spam empty messages, numbers and “?” marks) and for 2 hours I had more than 20 games with him - one game after another, mostly same team but sometimes in different teams, nevertheless All Games were Ruined!!! This is not what I expect from Reforged.

1. If due disconnects or leavers or anything else - if THE GAME ENDS in less than 2 minutes, then MMR should NOT be adjusted for anybody (NO increase or decrease)! This is not hard to implement - and I hope just this modification can improve hugely statistics.

I mean there are server regions, but games are not reigon locked because if they were, matching would be a lot slower to nonexistent. The playerbase isn’t big enough. Asian players probably wouldn’t find games at all in particular.

So how do you want me to play vs Asians with 300-400 ping? I would rather wait to find a game in my region EU and if there is nobody, that’s fine with me, I don’t have to play, I can live with it. Better than getting frustrated with Asians with 300 ping, which’s impossible to play, it’s a waste of time, and it’s unplayable! How to micro units with 300 ping ? Please tell me.

1 Like

It’s not great, I agree, but is it better than those people not being able to play at all? Keep in mind, just as often (probably more often) they are connected to games on US servers with the same high ping.

It’s a small playerbase, thus it’s necessary to ensure queue times are reasonable. They should have servers in more places though, so that games will generally have players with all similar pings rather than some players with great pings and others with poop ones.

But we both know that will probably never happen. We were lucky to get an east coast server.

not really care about play with 300ping 1vs4, since I close to do it every game, but dc and lose against 4x higher mmr player -40 mmr(winner +2mmr) make me crazy