WorldEditor: Some requests for WorldEditor

Hello, I have been making Maps for Warcraft for a long time (since 2004 with long breaks) and I constantly encounter some problems, the correction of which would enable us to do really unusual things without “dancing with a tambourine”

These things:

Change the textures of the models during the game (Example: A mountain giant club changes texture while playing a tree). It would be nice to give us a trigger to change the texture of the model, so that changing it is as easy as replacing one unit with another or removing and adding the ability to units.

Changing armor types and attacks at the unit during the game. (Example1: A unit has a heroic armor, triggering the type of armor to “Without armor” or “Light”. Example2: A unit has the “hero” type of attack, triggering the type of attack to “Magical” or “Long-range”, changing the projectile model and range accordingly.) At the moment, in warcraft3, a change of armor type is possible by completely replacing units, the attack can be changed either by replacing it or by using attack 2.

Creating your own goal types (At the moment, in warcraft3, a change of armor type is possible by completely replacing units, the attack can be changed either by replacing it or by using attack 2.)

Creating your own resources (analogs of gold, wood, food)

Roll back research to levels

Support audio formats such as Ogg, midi

Thanks for attention! If there are additions to the requests, I will write them in this thread.

There is only 1 important thing that they need to do for WE, fix memory leaks.