"Worker collecting gold/lumber" counter

For me, it would be great a counter showing how many workers are collecting gold and lumber, maybe not always visible but only using an hotkey or something.

What you think about it Blizzard (and costumers)?

2 Likes

Idk, maybe for the gold but the lumber one is not needed. WHERE you are collecting the wood is also important so just having a worker lumber count could be misleading.

It’s not like SC2 where there’s just a lump in one location for vespene gas. And the gold one almost seems completely unnecessary too because it’s not like you have 9 mineral patches (gold mines) in a single base to manage. It would be like having a worker count in SC if there was just one mineral patch which only takes 3 workers.

Idk, I’m not a fan because it takes away from the aesthetics if you put numbers there.

I would love something like the night elf counter, when you click the gold mine it shows how many worker are inside it, same stuff for human/orc would be cool, sometimes you are not really sure how many are mining right now, since you keep taking one to build stuff while training more into the mine xD

1 Like

Wow you honestly need a gold counter ??

Yes x) Sometimes, when I have to manage many things in the same time, or when I want to try a new build I would like a counter (even not always visible).

I use the Goblin Shredder

So I Guess i don’t need it