Win counters not updated

Again win counters not updated, Error handling request and UD Win counter stuck at 1414 value for me!

Seems to be working, but after the last period of “error handling request” before this one, my record (but not MMR) got reset for human 1v1.

yesterday evening and today morning I had totally like 20 wins and just 2 were counted, so from initial 1417 (instead of having somewhere near 1437) I am having 1419 with my UD win counter.
I mention that I did not pressed the back button prematurely - from bottom left, and I had patience.

So: Victory! => Quit Game => Error Failed to retrieve data => Match Results table is good but somehow later not taken into consideration => Back => Back => Collection (here the counter is the same as before game).

***Please fix this Error handling after game win!!!***

Also I propose for early game ending (let’s say under 1-3 minute), NO MMR update/modification for anybody - I think that’s fair, because no one can win under 1-3 minutes a 4v4 game, just if mass disconnects / quits from enemy team!

Yeah, I’m the same way. No matter what scenario I play, the win counter is not updated from the vast majority of games. Unfortunately, losing is almost always written down. Blizzard, please fix the core.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.