Widescreen Issues - 1.31

Has anyone had issues with widescreen functionality since the newest patch? It was working great before.

I can’t seem to get widescreen resolutions to work. Any solutions out there?

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Before the patch it was fine.

Yes, it was fine before, now we have some limited resolutions list to choose from.

hello everyone having ultrawide issues as well. The resolution 3440x1440 are no longer available. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

PLEASE FIX THIS BLIZZARD!

1 Like

Same here, resolution 3440x1440 is nowhere to be found in 1.31
I would’ve waited updating to 1.31 if I knew this was going to happen.
Sucks.

Are you sure they removed resolution options? I don’t bother checking frequently but unless my memory is failing me more than I realized, there were no options in the menu and it was locked at 1024 or whatever. Now we have some options, but without all of them.

I don’t remember a patch where we had 3440x1440. That’s the resolution I have. I did a search for widescreen support months ago and I believe I came away from the search finding no widescreen support, console commands did not enable it, and then final verdict was it didn’t matter once the game was started so I just stopped looking for a “resolution” (heh).

yes there was ultrawide support and it was glorious

1 Like

Yes, it was grayed out at 1024, but it was running at your native resolution. It was perfect indeed.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by moderator, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Just set the game to use borderless windowed, it will be locked to your desktop resolution.
I’m running the game at 2560x1080 fine that way.

3 Likes

thank you! that fixed it!

Not working :frowning: I’m not understanding the Blizzard. The 'fixed aspect ratio 'was until the 1.28 patches, later they took out of the game.

Stop reporting 1.31,this is different game and it’s deprecated and actually it support goes down, it will be replaced with reforged with classic option, before report 1.31 check this bug on 1.32. if there is no bug - no sense to report. Cmon, this is a one year old version of 18 years old game.