Why i cant find on my account warcraft 3?

Like 6 months ago i bought wacraft 3 from eneba and i got two keys and i used them to activated warcraft 3 on my account and i played it for some time . After i got a new pc i wanted to play again but i cant fint it in my library

First:

Eneba is a gray market key reseller (much like G2A, who are probably more well known for this), essentially they are not legitimate and keys purchased through them can be revoked by Steam or whatever game storefront they originally came from. Follow the next step below, but if you do not see your key listed in your account, it may have been revoked as illegitimate.

Rule of thumb: NEVER never NEVER never NEVER buy keys from these sites. Many game companies would rather you actually pirate the game than buy from these sites. Why? Because those keys are generally obtained using stolen credit cards, and then both the game developer, the original storefront, and whoever those credit cards came from are all getting hosed. When the credit card owner issues a chargeback for something they never actually bought, the credit card company will refund it and the people who made the game have to foot the bill- so it’s worse than if they never sold a copy in the first place.

To learn more about why this is very bad for all parties (including you, if the key gets revoked) check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOSmryxrx1M

With that out of the way:
Please go here to confirm that the CD key(s) are registered to your account:

https://account.battle.net/games#classic-game-accounts
(copy paste)

The one that matters is the Reign of Chaos key. With the release of Reforged, all existing players were given Frozen Throne access for free, as long as you update to the latest version (i.e. reforged). A Frozen Throne key alone can not be used to download the game.

Once you’ve confirmed there is a Reign of Chaos CD key listed on your account in the step above, follow these steps:

• In the battle.net app, click your name in the top right corner and select Log Out
  • At the login screen, click the gear icon located below and to the right of the battle.net logo and click “Continue without logging in”
  • You should be able to install the game by selecting Warcraft III from the games list and clicking Install in the bottom left (where the Play button usually is for blizzard games)
  • Once installed, Try launching the game. You will have to log in within the game, use the same account details that you normally would.
  • If this works, you’re free to click Go Online in the top right corner of the battle.net app to return to using it the normal way and you should be fine from there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.