Why does Warcraft 3 Reforged look so awful now?!

If the game looks like the 2019 beta in final release this will be the biggest disappointment of the year :frowning:
Lets hope the game looks like the same product as shown in Blizzcon2018 in the demo The Culling!

1 Like

uh the guy was using the warcraft 3 client…not the beta reforged.

still don’t know what people are smoking the game looks great on my end

1 Like

Great,But still not as great as 2018 - Just look at Footman’s armor
Don’t worry,True graphics will be there at release

1 Like

don’t know what you are smoking, this game looks like Teletubbies and doesn’t have any resemblance of the Deon from 2018. I think you literally have some Blizzard Blue Tinted Glasses.

Yeah yeah yeah everything is trash now, 2018 demo was so good, so perfect bla bla bla. Strangely that’s not what people at that time kept telling everyone in this forum repeatedly and annoyingly about that demo just as you’re doing now about beta. Some examples of how people keep venerating a past that never existed like you’re doing now about the 2018 demo. These are all nov 2018 threads:

This “so good 2018 demo” never existed. People were complaining about graphics the same way you are now about beta but at that time they were venerating a purist past in classic warcraft 3. Stop crying and start to give real, specific, useful feedback.

Well i was playing classic as a kid and still from time to time but i got bored. I watched blizzcon 2018 and started following this forum and i joined in spring 2019, and i never complained about how the demo looked, i was actually very surprised and hyped, so my main complain is THE GRAPHICS!.

I made a Thread about this and no1 cares , ppl keep making new topics and comparing beta vs demo… and for a reason.

1 Terrain, grass, trees are the biggest issue

• terrain looks to cartoonish, on some maps the green is to bright.
    and over all its not blending together with the realistic ( well made ) models.
    Trees looks like 50% worse than the demo, not much animation, and looks like a painted 3D object.

2 All the ambient effects are missing and needs to be added

I don’t care if we said million times ‘‘its beta , work in process’’ , ‘‘the official will look like the demo’’ or ‘‘Beta is how the game will look like’’ cause Pete/team said and grubby we need to speak up and say our opinions cause they are '‘listening us’'

PS: it sucks that they are not communicating with us, we went crazy this summer with tons of topics, we were and still are confused about things .This year at blizzcon was boring , nothing rly new, only the motion pic of night elves.

They was talking about models like MK or features. Not about the graphics…Toxic

No,There’s no real reason to say that they’re downgrading…Cause we didn’t even seen a FINAL product. All we have is Beta,And it’s obvious that bemo will look bad compare to Beta or Final Product
All of the graphics you’ve at Blizzcon 2018 wasn’t cut and disappeared - They are still there,and they’re a part of release version

So we are not allowed to speak about graphics ?

Also , i’v said this to others that i think we will get 2018 quality at release and why beta looks like this, cause it a test for model animation, micro, spell effects etc, but, u don’t get my point. The thing is even if we get them we need to speak up! cause they are not communicatin with us. When they say the game will have this and that, i will stop it.

Why do we need to “speak-up” and act like A-Holes,Instead of wait paitiently? Just to annoy people?

I got a communication from them twice when i’ve reported some issues i had experienced about the game. In the last one they’re still working on it and they’ve answered 4 times. Everyone is allowed to talk about graphics or other issues about the game. But that’s not what people here are doing. They’re just spreading hate cherry picking anything to complain and they’re not even giving any real feedback. They’re just yelling and crying about nonsense. If you want to report something, report it directly, specifically about what you want. Stop trash talking and yelling nonsense about generic stuff.

1 Like

Yes,No one on these forums talking about a REAL feedbacks,such as Cutscenes,WoW canon,Optimization,Features and etc…Instead they are acting like selfish toxics and whining about graphics,female characters and small MK

1 Like

It’s very difficult to give feed back on these as they are mostly not present in the beta, though people are still sometimes discusing them based on the little information there is.

Graphics and optimisation are directly related, and given the current scope of the beta one of the few things people have 1st hand experience of that they can offer feedback on.

The feedback on the size of the mountain king has clearly been usefull, as unless I am very much mistaken, it has been changed.

“Graphics and optimisation are directly related, and given the current scope of the beta one of the few things people have 1st hand experience of that they can offer feedback on.”

And they’ve listened and improved it a lot in last beta patches

“The feedback on the size of the mountain king has clearly been usefull, as unless I am very much mistaken, it has been changed.”

Again, they’ve listened and changed based on REAL feedback, something that was useful, necessary, clear, direct, about the changes people wanted. Not yelling and crying repeatedly about generic stuff, throwing in the air unclear claimings and indirect messages.

Again can you answer me what is the author of this thread claiming? What’s the purpose of this thread? What specific changes are this guy claiming? What feedback is he trying to give here?

1 Like

Yes they have, which is why I made that response to someone who was claiming it was not usefull feedback.

Again, my point exactly.

That the current version of the game does not look as good as what was shown in the 2018 demo.

That the current version of the game does not look as good as what was shown in the 2018 demo.

What this means exactly? Cause i can just think that, if i was going to address this “issue” the only thing i could do is:
1- to give you a copy of the 2018 demo for you to play or

2 - i would just go to my development team, art team, etc and tell them “guys, let’s start all over, scrap beta. People are telling us in the forum that this beta is trash”

If that’s not what you want. Can you guys be more specific about the changes you’re claiming here?

I’m not the OP so I can only give my thoughts. Lighting, terrain, trees, color balance and shadows looked nicer in the demo than from what I have seen of the current beta.

Though I only have footage of other peoples play to go on as I still don’t have access myself.

The lack of access seems to be a bug, though with no official response to any of the threads discussing it, or updates to the (not stickied) beta roll out post for 4 weeks that supposition is mostly based on hear-say.

You could? I’d love that!

You work for Blizzard?

He isnt, Gelinho play the game at 720 30fps…only a lier who dont wanna better graphics because his computer can run the game even in the lowest setting.

1 Like

The game will have awesome graphics without your stupid whining and useless agression towards a talented people. Why don’t you give a feedback about REAL things that matter now? Why instead of contructive feedback about cutscenes and canon you’re talking about less important things,such as grepgics and female characters?