Why does nobody respond?

I know you guys read this, or at least glance at it. Can’t you just simply say " yes we are working on something " or just tell us what is going on? Seriously a gaming company needs to be in communication with their customers. This is not cool.

10 Likes

They are surely working on finding another job^^

17 Likes

Do you think the HR department wants to admit that they made a terrible error firing the original developers and outsourcing a cash-grab remake to Indonesia ? People at the the office are too terrified to even bring up the subject

13 Likes

it is a shame - after 1 year and they are like the same - Adios Blizzard again

2 Likes

all that I can tell you, they are preparing a big surprise :smiley: :smiley:

or Huge disaster :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Did they actibizz actually fire the original devs? If so that is so so very bad and sad…omg…

3 Likes

yeh and now some foreign surgeons and doctors(w3champions) have a look at him to fix him.

2 Likes

This game cannot die yet. I am still trying to get good at it. I have spent years, of head scratching, hotkey learning, hotkey changing, concepts, memorization, micro training, macro training, youtube video’s, bug fixes. I am a dedicated, slow learner. I still suck at it. Please Blizzard. Save it.

7 Likes

While I’m playing hearthstone and hear warcraft 3 music I can only think; Why did you have to ruin this Blizzard? Such a waste.

6 Likes

It is very sad we don’t hear anything from Blizzard about they’re fault :confused: But I think they must have planned something for Blizzconline. If not,… I’m not sure what will happen :frowning:

1 Like

To be precise w3c were among the first patients, because of the lack of ladder. They just started to cure themselves the earliest.

Almost equally bad is the missing outrage and interest of game world media in Warcraft 3 reforged.

Warcraft 3 has been the game that shaped Blizzards legacy, childhoods of millions of people and even in some extent the eSport genre.

How come there has been to almost no interest of the media in this matter? Why big game magazines, eSport “stars” and warcraft celebrities put some pressure on Big B? This scam, this hit to a game a big portion of todays gaming playerbase has played in their youth is just sad, and should be present in media like every single day.

7 Likes

I too am hopeful that they are preparing a surprise for Blizzconline.

Why? Because this kind of crap is happening all the time. Just look at Cyberpunk 2077. Not a remaster, but still a botched release of an - at this stage - overhyped game.

1 Like

because there is nobody left to respond

2 Likes

lol, checks out!

well, they are preparing something, and by that i don’t mean soup.

Did you seriously expect anything else from this crap company?

4 Likes

Hopefully, I would never EVER eat any food prepared by the people who made reforged^^

3 Likes

No response is a response

2 Likes