Why does blizzard keep ignoring us?

Many players have voiced their opinion on clarification about certain game aspects, not being addressed. Ladder, bugs and what not. For me mostly the disconnect issues are keeping me from playing the game.

Why is there ZERO response from blizzard on this??? I just don’t get it.

16 Likes

A response would be much better than just nothing in my humble oppinion. I mean, most of the people will stop playing reforged with these issues right now and start playing something else, some will try to refund etc. If we would at least know what are the plans, then it would help not to lose too many players I think.
Issues that would be nice to address:

  • ladder, clans, tournaments etc (obviously)
  • ping often between 400 and 1000 ms (not private issue)
  • FPS-Spikes when new model is loaded the first time (i.e. when hero appears first time)
  • desyncs in versus and custom games (still very often)
  • game crashes
  • campaign still getting defeat screen when continue after ended mission
  • general performance problems
  • now better, but still not optimal visibility for competitive matches
  • Hit box issues (f.e. when you want to pala anti heal, it is rediculous how impossible it’s sometimes to not heal a unit nearby)
  • world editor problems that came with reforged (f.e. negative values have no effect on pitch angle anymore, which destroys a lot of work of custom made spells of hundrets of dedicated map makers)

I mean, saying something or just giving some information to at least some of these points would be very appreciated!

6 Likes

They gave some information. but nothing concise and they are no longer a credible company.

I live just 10 miles from blizzard. I would gladly volunteer to work for free at their office just to address issues but again they do not care.

8 Likes

Because talking to you is not a profitable investment.

7 Likes

Everyone keeps saying ladder, ladder, ladder.

If multiplayer is so unplayable, why is a ladder the first thing you want?

3 Likes

I can’t even play single player mode

1 Like

Ideally a tool implemented for online ranking would be released in an update that also bolsters the online play.

1 Like

Let’s hope that in passing when the custom campaign comes out, at least the classic campaign (the one with no difficulty and audio bugs) with reinforced graphics.

Well, it doesn’t take genius to conclude that maybe people are asking for ladder and decent ping?
I hear those two points brought up quite often and I’m sure you’ve heard the same, but Blizzard seems to be eternally silent on the issue.

3 Likes

Do you volunteer to ask the top Blizzard officials why they gave the game so little affection that it led them to what they are today?

1 Like

What’s the over under on a ladder coming out without ping changing?

I’d focus on the more pressing concern first imo.

Maybe they have begun working on a new game?
Maybe that is why they are so quiet.

They might hope that all this will slide away in time or something

I have no idea

Surely Diablo 4. But they started working in 2018. Removing all staff from W3R.

So now you have to do diablo4 to fix the Diablo Immortal #"$"!.
And W4 to fix the "#!$ of W3R.
And by the way, Shadowland has to be excellent to fix the BFA "#$!.

They got what money they could from you all. Game is now in maintenance mode. The fact that anyone is still expecting improvements and updates on this game is just sad. :frowning:

@Kaivax we’re being active in these forums for a reason!

Diablo Immortal is going to make them so much money. They announced it wrong, but both games where always getting made…it was never a replacement for D4. D3 ended up being one of the top selling games of all time, of course they are going to have a D4 to sell on PC, PS5, Xbox X, Switch, hell PS4, and Xbox One probably also.

If we see if something like this happens.
I mean W3 Reforged we are with all the Hipe and this happened.

Nope I haven’t bought reforged. Im classic. But constant disconnects. They can get more money of me if they FIX THEIR St!

1 Like