Where are our updates?

Guys, I think we need to show Blizzard that Warcraft 3 community is alive. Why is there new content, fixes, patches in Diablo 3? Why do HOTS still have updates? Why is our Warcraft 3 not worthy of attention according to Blizzard? Why are we worse than other players? I think we need to create petitions, think about how we can reach developers! Future of W3 in our hands.

6 Likes

I’m afraid Blizzard does know the community is still alive.
Blizzard/Activision is just still a mess.
IF there ill be updates, don’t expect it before Microsoft takes over the company.
If I’m correct this ill happen the end of 2023

But bear in mind, it is IF its never truly confirmed they gonna catch up patching the game.

A Company in crisis cannot make games.

3 Likes

Thank you for answer. I hope we will see better times W3R

I’m guessing it’s because Bobby Kotick and his demonic minions hate you

1 Like

i have no idea why they dont even bring a new team to work in this game and at the very least, try to fix and give back what they took away from us, i mean, they couldnt at least fix their own mess before firing the devs of this game that over 2 years after launch still lacks features the original game had? smh

But remaster of Diablo 2 is soooooo gooooood, why are you upset? Also, did you preorder the new WoW addon with great new designs?

No, I’m still trying to manage to keep my attention focused while watching the trailer^^

This is how Blizzard represented animated rocks 23 years ago:

This is now:

Is it just me or there is just a slight difference in the amazingness/dynamism/everything of the subject?^^

I don’t know, it’s like the second one looks a bit… reforged^^

Don’t worry. Blizzard is still “committed” to delivering all the missing features.

Gosh, every time i see the word “committed” from Blizzard these days, loong silence follows.

2 Likes

The recent WoW trailer is the dullest trash I saw in years. However better the graphics are, it has nothing on original WCIII intro.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything like that before made by blizzard to be honest…

blizzard is the worst developers. I’ve been playing wacraft since war2 bnet edition. It’s been 2+ years since reforged came and we still don’t have one of the main things: CLANS. I refused to give them my $30 for reforged because for what? I’ve bought so much warcraft merchandise from them, i refuse to give them any more money. I’ve spent over 5k hours on diablo2 only to have my accounts deleted for not logging in. They just came out with Diablo: Resurrected and now they got a new Diablo: Immortal coming out for mobile. How about improve a game first? Screw blizzard, worst developers ever! Money hungry a$$h0les that dont care about their fans.

Best thing we can do is to never buy another Blizzard game again.

2 Likes

This game has so many bugs, that honestly and just redoing the code, they could at least return the game to us before reforged so that we could play it without problems.

HOTS dont get no updates boy. Check your privileges

Soon™ has now become Aggressively Patching™

Where are our updates?

Never coming.

Hear us @blizzard, we need your input on this, bring this game back, it saved lives and made some amazing friendships, personal experience!!!