Where 1280x1024?

After the last patch (which was released even before reforged was released), the screen resolution disappeared in the game (1280x1024), it was simply removed from the game, although the rest of the resolutions that follow it (1280x720 for example) are all in place. I would like to clarify why it was necessary to remove this resolution, and are you going to return it? When I tried to return my resolution using the config, the cursor highlighted the units after a certain area next to the unit itself, as if the game seems to be wider and the cursor does not work correctly, in general it’s not very convenient to play, but with different resolutions the picture lubricate tsya. Was it so necessary to delete 1280x1024 ??? What kind of nonsense ???

1 Like

i have exactly the same problem. My monitor is 19 inch 1280x1024 and i cant game on this resolution! This is unforgivable! What a joke? All other games support this resolution, and Reforged doesn’t ! This game so special - no ladder, no stats, no nothing ! Thank you blizzard for your greediness! Will never buy your products anymore.