When original version?

Naturally I assume you keep responding so you can, yet again, complain you wasted another 30 minutes, yes?

1 Like

fine lets see how many times the same people will complain over and over then. Have fun

at least Im the only 1 here who knows how to fix this problem very quick and easy, and I shared that info but nobody wants to listen… oh well guess all you guys are SOL just like all the RoC players that got shutoff last year :wink:

Ironic since you’re the one putting words in my mouth.

Absolutely nowhere in that post did i imply you said anything. Go to bed troll.

1 Like

Also… I wouldn’t wait for a “fix”. It’s very unlikely.

I’m ready to forgive anyone in advance, if they’re having trouble distinguishing in this particular case.

Oh Come on! Do you not have a Hard Disk?

Jeez, the first PC I bought back in 1998 came with 3.2gb hdd, and that was not the best option then either.

There’s a toggle in the menu’s to switch to classic. If you only own classic it’s the default. There do exist 3rd party matchmaking for lan based games, I forget the name of it, but I’m sure it’s findable on the googles.

You don’t get it uh? Sad to have low standards.

There is indeed a rather simple way to change this. It’s called having the choice between downloading high definition textures and content or not.
And a lot of older games that were subsequently updated with hd graphics do have such an option available.

It’s not like the game would break if all those high definition assets were missing. It’s also not like the game would break if the reforged campaigns were missing from the folders. Classic mode would run just fine.

1 Like

Is there a toggle to remove the 30gb of useless reforged data that i dont need because i dont own reforged?

Is there a toggle to turn on unit shadows in classic?

Is there a toggle to remove the colourless backgrounds in classic?

Is there a toggle to re add custom campaigns to classic?

Is there a toggle to re add clans, tournaments, stats and all the other things removed because of reforged?

No? then what is the point of your post? Do you seriously think people don’t know about the toggle that switches to sub par version of the wc3 we played 2 weeks ago?

Do you even read the thread, the context and think before you post stuff? Evidently not.

You do need to update if you want the game to stop bugging you to update, though…

1 Like