So you’re being a jackass purposely?

1 Like

I told the OP how to redownload the orignal game in my first reply

he kept telling me he already has it… even though he doesnt

I told him go download the PTR from the link I posted

he keeps saying 30GB = bug

im the troll? cmon lets think logically here

It is a bug.

A bought a game that has a 3GB content in 2016.

Today i want to play/download it, and it force me to download ten more data… For nothing? It must be a bug,

I know that is a new remake but it’s a new game. It has nothing to do with old version that I bought in 2016 (and was original released in 2003).

learn the difference between an upgrade and a bug

if you want to call it a downgrade, thats your choice

but you dont have to download it… its OPTIONAL

30GB of thrash data is obvious a bug.

option A) keep complaining and get nowhere

option B) quit the game

option C) learn how to deal with it

It’s not a bug.

Blizzard wants you to download all the assets from Reforged even if you don’t use it.

DoN’t u heV GigaBites??!

1 Like

30Gb for trash can. Is that rest 25 Gb of a game just stuff to spy on you ?

yes exactly, because you can choose not to download it

so dont play then… but i bet you got a phone, and your entire PC is probably tracked too

1. It’s a bug,.

2. My game is not reforge. It is W3 that I bought in 2016 and it has 3GB

3. I don’t have.

yes I understand you dont have the ability to fix it… sadly I wasted 30min trying to help you and cant even get you to try downloading PTR to fix your problem :frowning: you just argue

Who does ??? LUL

I don’t bought PTR version but full release that have 3GB of hard disk. 30GB can be some test release but obviously is not my game.

Help = being intentionally obnoxious and doing everything possible to dance around the obvious fact that reforged forces 30gb of worthless data on original wc3 players?

2 Likes

A) theres no way to change that it will never change

B) thats not true in my very first reply I gave him link to PTR

C) if you guys dont understand how to download or install the original game, then you just need to do some reading and stop complaining

Yes, it’s totally understandable and acceptable that he has to go ahead and redownload a PTR for a game he purchased 4 years ago just to play the game he could play just fine less than 2 weeks ago.

I for the life of me cannot fathom why he would be upset at this.

You are telling us to download PTR version of full game that we bougth. I don’t care about what Blizzard did, I care about what I bought. And I know, whatever it was, it was not a PTR.

i didnt say I cant fathom why he is upset lmao

way to put words in my mouth

all i did was give a solution to his problem, its up to him to choose to accept it or not

Imagine trying to defend ~26GB of bloatware anywhere else… You’d be ripped to shreds lol.

3 Likes