What is next for this game?

Hi guys, just wondering what are the devs planning to do to this game for next year 2021?

2 Likes

Footprints and particles for cigars. Nothing that anyone’s actually asking for like oh say… custom campaigns, reconnect, ladders, hero and army skins, new dlc campaigns, etc.

12 Likes

Plus, saving functionality! Currently I can’t save any custom game while playing with friends…

2 Likes

oblivion is the next thing for this game

2 Likes

Pipin: I didn’t think it would end this way.

Gandalf: End ? no the journey doesn’t end here, Death is just another path.
One that we all must take.
The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass… And then you see it.

Pippin: What? Gandalf?.. See what?

Gandalf: White shores… and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Pipin: Well, that doesn’t sound so bad.

Gandalf: No, :slight_smile: no it isn’t.

Death sounds rather harsh, but there is another life waiting for us. we only need to stick togather back to back, and drive forward the community with our own energy, actions, and will.

Gandalf: I found it is, the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay, simple acts of kindness and love, why Bilbo Bagins ? well it is because i’m afraid, that he is to me courage.

If we lay down in our own inaction, the phoenix egg will never be neutered enough to enter in a new age teeming with fire and life.

Blizzard is all but dead for me. Reforged only let me realize i never even had any past affection for them anyway, since they abandoned war3 for 2 decades.

The Classic Team is still kicking in there somewhere, maybe they do something.
But despite i will be greatfull for the work they do, i know that, if i don’t do something for Warcraft 3 in whatever way i am able to, then i am responsible, because i no longer consider War3 to belong to Blizzard anymore. this is our game, and we will keep it alive, and we will make sure to not credit :v: Blizzard :v: for it, because if it isnt for our actions, Reforged would be dead in the water.

4 Likes

I assume there will be more Multiplayer balance and changes in the near future?

Why would they get new DLC campaigns…Just curious. Like what, would that look like? Its interesting, but I think the original campaign clearly starts the story for WoW doesn’t it?

Edit
I mean isn’t that why we got WOW instead of Warcraft IV? Because there just wasn’t any more story to tell outside of WoW

Well If you see the Lore wow there is a lot of war that we don’t see. It is more the last two expansions as we lost all the wars.
So there is plenty of material for campaigns

1 Like

Well, we had the post about Warcraft 3 profiles. I’d imagine in 2021 we’ll get an update on it with pictures.

2 Likes