What happens if you report a player?

Nothing.

10char

Nothing at all.

Or maybe you could just grow a pair and get on with it?

I’ve been playing this game for 10 years, before we had a big red report function, and we did just fine, stop being such a snowflake.

Says person that came into thread of their own volition to get snarky.

True, League of Legend tribunal actually used to work.
The old system Blizzard used for WC3 was like gathering info for an amount of time and then apply cumulative bans. Still remember the cleansing messages from time to time.
Worst system ever is Dota2. It’s pathetic, but it allows the game to have million of so called “users”.
Best system was shared banlists across servers with Ghost bots. Players were called “elitarian” until a new spawn of noobs sadly took over it.

epicwar. com/maps/303253/

I am the original creator of Defense of the Ancient. I’m not Kyle Sommer. Kyle Sommer is a front man and he works directly for IceFroge, does everything he tells him. It’s probably a friend of IceFrog who stole my DotA from Warcraft3 and now IceFrog claims that he created DotA. At least he bribed all the news media to make everyone think that Icefrog created dota. And as you can see, I’m creating maps. After creating Dota, I just changed my nickname. My daughter was stolen from the AllStars community, probably by mistake of Guinsoo. I also have almost all the original versions of dota unprotect and any day I can change my name in them in accordance with my battle.net login. If you want, I will do it specifically for you to demonstrate and you can be sure.

2 Likes

Price Flux?

and btw all the DotA maps are unprotected since ages, everyone can change them.
they can also be easily downloaded from repositories.

I don’t know about this, provide a link to the repository,

Is there really a 5 or 4 version over I’m still working on?

At least my version of Defense of the Anicent 1.0 is certainly well protected, I’m sure of how much only 1.1 was originally released. As long as I have 1.0, I’m still confident in it in terms of protection as far as version 1.0 is simply not available to anyone.

2 Likes

You are probably talking about the Dota Template? - it was made by a completely different person, it seems in the hiveworshop its code is noticeable, they created it looking at my version, they differ from my version, there is a different balance even creeps as they do not see the original units from my version they create them based on their balance and completely unsuitable for play. There are no trigger spells for the abilities of heroes.

Blizzard itself did not support the Warcraft update, and if it were at least at the level of Starcraft2, then such an option for the return of Dota is quite likely. As I wrote earlier, Blizzard itself does nothing to update Warcraft3, not to save Dota. The updates made to REFORGED are too insignificant.

2 Likes

Please point on the doll where the big bad forum thread hurt you.

Case in point

Sorry, I forgot you don’t need validation by pointing it out on the doll.

eul, so, let’s see.
No answer to “Price Flux?”
Many players including me still have versions of dota from the early ages. Just google the map name and version and you’ll find websites where you can download original versions.
The way people used to protect maps, the same way dota was protected, is a bit outdated you know… you can simple open all the maps now.
Is there a way you can prove who you are?
Please just remember that impersonating someone else isn’t nice, beside being an offense according to the law where this server seems to reside.
Now, do you want to try with Price MOC?

Says guy who argues with people on these forums every day hahah. You got worked into a seethe over nothing. How sad

Says the guy who clicked into a thread he didn’t have to read, let alone respond in, and post a bit of seething himself?

If it’s every day, can you enlighten me on what these multiple day gaps are in my posting history? Or are we just going off hyperbole and exaggeration for the sake of butting heads? Thanks in advance, babe.

https://imgur.com/a/AYQ2t9S

By the way it takes 3 clicks maximum to investigate post history/activity. It’s not that hard to fact check for your own claim. At least put in some effort to appear genuine.

EDIT: Here I’ll even do more leg work for you. I’ve been here and active since November 2nd, 2018. If you stretch out and average my total post count over those 523 days since then, it actually only averages 7 posts a day. Is that really a crazy number per day?

I’m hesitant to take this advice from someone trying to troll me for the sheer reason that I disagree with their stance on community/playerbase management.

epic post count meme

If there was a ladder system equivalent to a lot of other games’ rating systems, I’d be somewhere in Bronze or low Silver, yes.

I don’t know what that has to do with this thread, though.

It’s just funny cus u talk so much on these forums like wc3 is a part time job, but I bet I could beat your *** with 1 hand in-game

Someone can’t be invested in a game they enjoy?

And I bet I could beat you in a match of Quake but I don’t see how that or what you’re saying now has any relevance to the subject of this thread.

(Plus also look at the post just before your reply. Y’know, the one where I admit I’m not that good of a player.)