What happens if you report a player?

Case in point

Sorry, I forgot you donā€™t need validation by pointing it out on the doll.

eul, so, letā€™s see.
No answer to ā€œPrice Flux?ā€
Many players including me still have versions of dota from the early ages. Just google the map name and version and youā€™ll find websites where you can download original versions.
The way people used to protect maps, the same way dota was protected, is a bit outdated you knowā€¦ you can simple open all the maps now.
Is there a way you can prove who you are?
Please just remember that impersonating someone else isnā€™t nice, beside being an offense according to the law where this server seems to reside.
Now, do you want to try with Price MOC?

Says guy who argues with people on these forums every day hahah. You got worked into a seethe over nothing. How sad

Says the guy who clicked into a thread he didnā€™t have to read, let alone respond in, and post a bit of seething himself?

If itā€™s every day, can you enlighten me on what these multiple day gaps are in my posting history? Or are we just going off hyperbole and exaggeration for the sake of butting heads? Thanks in advance, babe.

https://imgur.com/a/AYQ2t9S

By the way it takes 3 clicks maximum to investigate post history/activity. Itā€™s not that hard to fact check for your own claim. At least put in some effort to appear genuine.

EDIT: Here Iā€™ll even do more leg work for you. Iā€™ve been here and active since November 2nd, 2018. If you stretch out and average my total post count over those 523 days since then, it actually only averages 7 posts a day. Is that really a crazy number per day?

Iā€™m hesitant to take this advice from someone trying to troll me for the sheer reason that I disagree with their stance on community/playerbase management.

epic post count meme

If there was a ladder system equivalent to a lot of other gamesā€™ rating systems, Iā€™d be somewhere in Bronze or low Silver, yes.

I donā€™t know what that has to do with this thread, though.

Itā€™s just funny cus u talk so much on these forums like wc3 is a part time job, but I bet I could beat your *** with 1 hand in-game

Someone canā€™t be invested in a game they enjoy?

And I bet I could beat you in a match of Quake but I donā€™t see how that or what youā€™re saying now has any relevance to the subject of this thread.

(Plus also look at the post just before your reply. Yā€™know, the one where I admit Iā€™m not that good of a player.)

Whatever this is a waste of time. Iā€™m going back to my normal life now. You should try it sometime. And yes 7 posts a day across over 500 days for a bronze league player is kind of pathetic. Get a hobby lol. Or a job.

Itā€™s hard what with the whole COVID-19 pandemic. You know. Current events and all.

What if I told you my hobby is playing at a Bronze level?

Uhm, Kyle Sommer left long before the project was handed over to IceFrog from Neichus which got it from Guinsoo which took over from Eul. Using his WC3 handle is just an affront to his name and a direct violation of impersonation.

I donā€™t know why you keep claiming any of this. It is well known that DotA was based on the SC2 map Aoen of Strife not a Warcraft 3 map.

IceFrog never claimed he created DotA.

I know Russia is not exactly known for this thing called truth, but reallyā€¦ It is so easy to debunk your fairy tale itā€™s not even funny.

1 Like

nothing happens

There is a web archive, for example web.archive. org, if you werenā€™t a fool, you probably would have known about it in which the AllStars forum is still stored, you can view it carefully and make sure everything is the icefrog behind the destruction of AllStars. If you switch google search engine to our continent and in Europe everywhere except us, on request, the creator of dota gets the name icefroge and there is information that says that he is supposedly the first and only creator of dota. my nickname was simply removed from there exactly the same way as the ice frog robbed allstars and stole my dota from them. Do not respect to write such insanity without knowing the truth to the one who created it and pay attention once again to the chronology. My nickname in DoTa is present right up to version 5. epicwar. com/maps/25105/ Who do you think continued to develop it all this time? Icefrog received version 5 and created 6 of mine. In addition, Iā€™m not kyle sommer and itā€™s not respect itā€™s your rudeness to say that kyle is its author when in the very first version my login was written from battle.net on which I was authenticated by disk by disk when registering it in my password in my name and there my real name was indicated and it is definitely not kyle sommer so there is no need to state what you do not know.

And DotA was never created initially in StarCraft, its first version appeared only in 2003. Only AOS was created in SC, by the way, it was created by my friend Aeon69. where the mob genre was created and developed by me personally and for its basis I also used the concept idea from games such as Unreal Tornament and Quake and drew inspiration from the presence of the presence of the sounds ā€œFirstBloodā€ in my version from Unreal this only confirms. And if you knew something about Defense of the Ancients, you probably would have known about it, and also about the fact that I also had a forum earlier and my site and community were no less than AllStars which also helped me for many years create defense of the ancient.

I also did not receive from you a link to the repository. In confirmation of your words, you could not confirm them by providing me with a link to the repository. But because it doesnā€™t exist and that version of the Dota Template has nothing to do with mine it was created by people with hiveworshop wc3net or xgm.

2 Likes

There are 2 different Dota at the very beginning of their journey, one of them is called ā€œEulā€™S Dotaā€ and the other is ā€œDefense of the Ancientsā€

one of which was not created by me, probably it was created by Kyle Sommer

Now look at the version of Defense of the Ancients 1.1, does it open in your editor? Not!

however, kyle sommer claims to have opened the source code for dota 1.1, which Eul never did
He did it exactly when IceFrog got into the project.

Probably kyle sommer the creator of some other version of which for some reason everyone takes for me.

If you really knew and possessed all the information in the chronology and repository of dota, then you would know what the catch is and why I was not Kyle Sommer and once was not, and that you are now communicating with its original creator.

I think I passed the tests when I purchased a disc from Blizzard which, after purchasing it, made me register on their site, probably my registration of a previously purchased disc completely corresponds to the login from which I downloaded Dota to Battle.net. You probably didnā€™t know that the verification authentication system still existed in those days, and accordingly, Blizzard should have saved my data under which I registered and they could also see my CDKEY on the server under which I enter Eul so you the question is better to ask Blizzard but unlikely they will answer you by how much they do not have the right to divulge confidentiality. And why is something else required of me in such cases? Iā€™m not sure if this requirement is appropriate if Blizzard made a mistake herself and this system works only now, and then only in StarCraft2 how much can I go to the creatorā€™s profile right away by clicking on the authorā€™s nickname under the card, why does not Blizzard fix it in REFORGED what would finally solve these error?

you did not provide a link to the repository with your fairy tale, in my opinion you are the storyteller?

2 Likes

SC2 couldnā€™t get out before SC

as well as the version from Kyle Sommer provided by him in w3x format, it couldnā€™t be able to come out earlier than the version provided in w3m format

because TFT is not before Reign of Chaos

and your fairy tale then begins to crumble given the fact that in the version from Kyle there is not one integral trigger that would be written in the GUI

taking into account that I am an original DotA, I can change anything to this day even my name or nickname of the author. When I agreed to demonstrate this to you, you created from which many contradictions slipping away from your own adverbs justifying it with the fact that there is supposedly a link to the open source repository of my Dota that you still couldnā€™t provide, which only makes you a storyteller and only this confirms the lig.

in confirmation of his words because it is not there they could not provide me with links to the repository with the open source code of my dota, it was never opened and that version from Kyle with the open source code w3x appeared later than my w3m.

2 Likes

yawn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_the_Ancients

I donā€™t see you mentioned there. However, it does mention that Kyle Sommers aka Eul was the original creator of DotA and that it started as a RoC mapā€¦ Yeah good on you, the later maps we know and love today were developed during TFT, also called DotA - Allstars and in common language - DotA. Allstars was the version that Guinsoo, Neichus & IceFrog developed and both he and Eul went on to defend Valve in the Blizzard vs Valve lawsuit.
You didnā€™t. Soā€¦ Eh, at least try to prove your nonsense, thatā€™d be great. The only thing you have achieved so far is linking Footman Warsā€¦

You have yet to bringā€¦ Any proof worthwhile (in fact any proof at all).
See, in this World the burden of proof lies on the person making claims and that would be you, you have not and cannot.
Meanwhile itā€™s all a conspiracy - Eul works for IceFrog, even though Eul hasnā€™t been involved in Dota since TFT was released. All the news media have been bribed (lol?). Administrators (ehm, no such thing) apparently helped IceFrog to silence you (even more lol), Garena and Blizzard is not the same thing, itā€™s two different companies.
This has nothing to do with World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm or anything else, why are you even bringing this up?

Until you actually prove any of these lovable, yet outrageous claims Iā€™m going to write you off as a lunatic.

Thatā€™s why you talk about youself in 3rd person^^

As far as I know Eul was from US-West? Are you from US?

I wonder why you have not been banned yet by some moderators.
Impersonation should be directly dealt with in no time.