And here I’m talking all custom games.
It seems like the last patch, had a high focus on ladder and I’ve never met anyone who plays ladder, so I’d be curios.
I don’t know, if it is just easier to show off a “big patch”, because of ladder changes, but for someone who never plays ladder, I’m obviously completely focused on the custom game patches.
Here we got:
- Fixed a legacy issue where the Summoned Damage data field for Feedback abilities was capped at 10. This did not affect competitive multiplayer, but was inconvenient for custom map makers.
- Raccoons no longer fade away unnaturally during their death animation in Reforged mode.
- Fixed an issue with the Northrend Tree Wall Doodad where they appeared white on the minimap.
Balance Related Bugfixes
- Items can no longer be destroyed by projectiles while in a hero’s inventory.
- Team-colored healthbars are no longer “On” by default for new users.
- Installations of different builds of Warcraft III: Reforged now use shared container technology .
And Local Area Network? Though it wasn’t written in the patch notes?