What about new races

Is there any chance to add a new race to the multiplayer online mode? Ex naga bandits etc…, that would be pretty cool

3 Likes
3 Likes

Or at least add an option in the updated world editor to add custom races to a map like the Starcraft II editor can.

4 Likes

You can clearly see they added worgens chec the warcraft 3 reforged official site go down to races and click night elves, it is darkened out and says coming soon but in the middle you can clearly see a worgen, look at the fur plus the legs how the foot is bent.

Is not a worgen is Druid of the Claw

5 Likes

look at the foot on the left side… druid of claws have boots not wolf feet/legs bent at tht angle

NOPE

Nobody wants to play Naga Bandits

7 Likes

I want to play Naga bandits

5 Likes

For good reasons, most competitive players don’t want new races. New races and other stuff that would ruin the game balance for high level players should not be playable on ladder.

3 Likes

… this is most clearly just a heel and the druid is bending his knees. Why would there be a worge in NE all of the sudden? Even in WOW Lore this does not make any sense.

1 Like

Worgem were originally night elves in origin. and the otherwise banned by malfurion form that the druids could take was the PACK form which transformed them into powerful yet uncontrollable wolves.

so basically its banned by night elven culture. but it would makes sense for them to EXIST because there is solid lore covering this.

Think you Will struggle finding sources om that.

The worgen are cursed humans

i’m not joking my lad. do a google search.

WoW Druids of the Pack. and you will see.

what you read there happened before humans got the worgen curse.

1 Like

Even if the lore is correct, Worgen Night Elves aren’t gonna be in Reforged. The silhouettes aren’t hiding a new unit for Night Elves that have yet to be announced or anything like that.

2 Likes

Blood would absolutely be spilled over an update and news drop like that.

“hey we do new unit now”

i wasn’t asking for one in current wc3. i was just correcting poor lore knowledge.

But that lore was only written in 2010.

they can’t even make the game work properly with 4 races =/