Well, now what?

Title says it all.
This is pretty much it, this is really what we’re getting here. So, now what?

Just chill out and keep looking every few months to see weather or not it’s still completely unfit for playing?

Give up and accept that this really is all we’re getting and just be grateful they didn’t censor it harder to make it “pc”?

Seriously, I was supposed to be singing this games praises and feeling nothing but pure gratitude.
But all I can muster is contempt and disappointment.

I may sound like a mindless automaton but, what am I supposed to do here?

Can’t exactly get rid of it and go back to the old one, and frankly I shouldn’t feel the need to do so.

7 Likes

we have Gamescom in a few days maybe in the face. but I recommend looking for other games. to avoid completely hating the W3.

1 Like
  1. install w3champions and setup item hotkeys
  2. setup qwer hotkeys
  3. practice new hotkeys
  4. play on w3champions ladder, have a 50-100ms edge on “clickers” and rekt them.

ez game

2 Likes

There is a mod namend W3champions that only works for Reforged and give you Versus. Alternative you can do it like the other old school StarCraft Players and look for a patch 1.27b Private Servers because you can still download it here: Classic Warcraft III --- Official Installers - Official Patches
Or you go the prequel and buy and play it right now on sale here:
_https://www.gog.com/game/warcraft_2_battlenet_edition

I now play Northgard, its on discount on GoG. It’s a fun game for the time being if you were a fan of the Age of Empires and Warcraft RTS games.

Yep before Activision touch reaches to it too.

I dont think anybody can give you answers what you should be doing with ur life. I believe most people do what they feel comfortable on their leisure time.
I felt what you feel long time ago maybe in 2009 when market crash made me re arrange my future plans and I felt a bit null.

Not looking for what to do with my life.
I’m asking what the hell do I do with…
This

Got too much love invested in the original to completely abandon it.
At the same time this thing just disgusts me every time I look at it y’know?

Just stop playing…

There is no hope for this game, the developers needed 7+ months just to recreate a worse version of w3champions (thats not even out yet). We’re still waiting on them to fix the main menu aswell.

If you’re waiting for reforged graphics and bnet matchmaking to be good well you’re just an idiot at this point.

3 Likes

Depend on if you are native speaker or not and if you still want to do Versus or not.
If you want to do Versus, keep it and install https://www.w3champions.com/
if you just just want to play Singleplayer campaign on best graphic in your language but without reforged problems keep it until you installed the 1.31.1 version fromhttps://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/patch-1-31-1-backup-files.322083/ and then ask for a refund.
If you are native english speaker you can skip this step and ask right away for a refund.
If you just want to play the game from back without DRM or any questions just refund it and install it from here: Classic Warcraft III --- Official Installers - Official Patches

I was like super hyped for this game, then we got this horror. I do play 1 or 2 games sometimes (like once a month) and I do check the forums like once 1-2 weeks to see if any news because even if the game is a complete mess I’d still buy a dlc for it.

2 Likes

I know the feeling but, I would be hard pressed to put any more money into this than I already have.

Didn’t do the refund out of principle.
Played the game, hated it but, I still played it.
Blizzard shafted us and lied to us all.
And like a fool I believed them, so I got a lesson with the game and I’ll own it.

So they can have my forty bucks, it’ll probably be the last cash they’ll ever see from me.

1 Like

But in this life you don’t have to let them decide if you feel let down. You can decide not to let yourself down.