We need to pay for a wciii-reforged expansion!

This would be an amazing way for the company to both sell us a new product for revenue, and then also making players very happy to have an add on to the game they love!

that is certainly a good point. they could sell the co-op mode that was leaked, in an expansion. that would also give them a reason to optimise the code. technical support is not the place for suggestions however, which should be in general.

“We need to pay Blizzard for ruining Warcraft III” - a TL;DR for OP topic.

1 Like

yea, money is clearly a bottleneck at activision blizzard.

bobby kotick nearly starves to death with his $154,6 MILLION “compensation” in 2020 ALONE. if bobby kotick gave up on $0,6 million to make it flat $154 million, wc3 wouldnt have had to be done by a single person. but he also needed that little tiny bit, too, that would be sufficient to pay 20-40 developers.

$154 million is enough to pay 2567 developers $60.000 a year. instead, this als gets funneled into one person.

if then a game fails because of “money”, the problem isnt fixed with more money.

1 Like

the game does not have developers because it is not making money. if they release something that can make the game make money, the game will once again have developers.

I am really sorry, but I will consider buying anything from Blizzard only after WIIIR has completely restored functionality of the original. But buying ADDONS to this abomination in its current is simply ridiculous.

1 Like

a game that does not currently have developers can not get restored. releasing an expansion would require that they out together a team. while the team is working on the expansion, they can add back the stuff that is missing for free.

1 Like

if you release such an unfinished dumpster fire that has a 90% refund rate and gets review bombed to the point one of the best rated games’ remaster becomes the worst rated game on metacritic ever, and you just begin handing out refunds no questions asked because you know its fooked beyond retrieval, its not an issue of “the game is not making money”, its a case of “worth a try to get your money with a cheap nostalgia trip”. activision delivered a pile of trash and they knew it was going to be trash when mid development the budget got cut down so hard it was barely big enough for two large pizzas with medium softdrinks and one guy was left on the project to do the campaign. they just hoped to be able to pull everyones pants down by waving the blizzard flag just hard enough while putting no effort in whatsoever.

wc3 is one of blizzards most important games for their most important franchise, yet they have so little respect for it, they completely botch it from the getgo just to milk maximum profit out of it.

im just glad they burned their fingers so bad on this one. its good times for people like me, because i cannot get the grin out of my face with the constant stream of new scandals coming from activision blizzard; and pretty ridiculous scandals at that. my new favourite one is the stolen breastmilk in the office. you cant make this up.

its time for the big exodus of the last sane people at activision and the remaining empty hull consisting of greed, corruption, lies and abuse just collapses, leaving nothing for the greedbags but to ravel in their mess.

1 Like

Be careful what you ask for. How about they focus on restoring all of the missing features to the base game that were removed due to Reforged, otherwise they just might try “selling” those features as an “expansion”

they will likely not sell the removed features as an expansion but, they could add them during the development of one.

Its Blizzard-Activision, Sorry if I don’t have as much faith as you. IF they released any kind of expansion (which on an almost 20 year game why would they) they would probably use the missing features now as a selling point to the expansion but screw that up somehow too.

an expansion would be a good way to include co-op or to add in new races. they cut 3 of the game`s races, including demons. i was following the games development.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.