WCIII Reforged Graphics Mod: Quenching

I particularly like the UI shown in that video. Not as good as the Blizzcon 2018 UI but still an improvement definitely. I refunded War3, but what if someone wanted that UI in like ladder games? Could they do that?

1 Like

Is there any difference between the full version and the basic version, besides the UI?

I read that only the GUI differs.

1 Like

Well, I think that person you replied to explained it, but again - there seems to be no difference except water (which is kind of strange and not good looking as for me). Also even teaser shows very low fps (lol).
I think haters gonna like it, cause it was made not by blizzard)

1 Like

Just downloaded the mod from http: // www. warchasersreforged. com /en
But the installation file is on Chineseā€¦Do I do something wrong?

Is fine , go and install it.

I believe itā€™s because the team who made the mod were Chinese so the installation file are written in that format, but it should be fine.

Check a detail that no one noticed. Do you remember when we said that Blizzard only cares about China?
Well this mod is Chinese because the Chinese also resented the Reforged.

3 Likes

Great! so I donā€™t
suddenly get a chinese version of Warcraft Reforged :slight_smile:

Emmm, try going into the game setting in the battle net launcher and change the text and spoken language for Warcraft reforged to English and I think it should ask you to do a small update for your Warcraft reforged which should switch your language back.

An English version for the installer will be released, if Iā€™m not mistaken. The installer shouldnā€™t change the language of the game though.

theyā€™re fixing the water as we speak; at least they have shown that they are promising and are fixing things faster than Blizzard.

Also, they delivered the Blizzcon 2018 UI, which is nice

4 Likes

wow nice work

I think this mod with Pad ladder the game will be good again.
I just wish Blizz donā€™t ban mod users online in the near future.

The same thing I read in the Reddit post, even the Chinese themselves are complaining, all of what we miss thanks to the language barrier.

Law that someone said that there are low FPS, that is because recording and having a game open at the same time overloads the computer, especially if that game is at maximum graphics. And who knows if there are other open programs in the background.
The mod will perform differently based on each oneā€™s computer.

If I want to uninstall the mod again, how do easy find witch maps to delete?

Download this setting tool, it has an uninstall option: https://tianxiazhengyi.net/settingtool.zip

1 Like

Is it working this mod with w3champions ladder in reforged?
No conflict or spike lag add error, I guess moder canā€™t suppress lag.

You can make mods for W3 and thus eliminate lag

I combine this mod with Reshade. In the next topic there is my test for the alliance on a snowy cloudy map, here are other environmental conditions and night elves.

8 Likes