WC3 reforged doesn't start

I try to play WC 3 reforged, push the play button, the screen change black then return to desktop with error windows (report : F6FEF956-718D-47CA-A019-1B3DE6FEDA37).
No issue with HotS and SC2.
I have cpu : core 2 quad Q6600 with gpu : gtx 1060 3 gb, and ram : 7 gb
Graphic drivers are up to date, tried to reinstall game, no change.
Hope to get the solution, thx

1 Like

Your system is well below the minimum requirements.

The minimum requirements are an Core i3-530 with 4GB of RAM. The i3-530 was released in 2010. Your CPU was released around 2007. You’re at least three years out of date for the minimum requirement.

Also your CPU is majorly bottlenecking that much newer GPU. It’s kind of hard to believe these two components who are 10 years apart are in the same machine.

Your comparison games only have a Core 2 Duo as the minimum requirement, thus, it isn’t surprising that those games work.

Thus, unfortunately, the only solution to your problem is a new PC.

think the problem is your ram. the game does not understand your wierd ram configuration. also keep in mind that you do not have enough ram. i have tested the ram use myself and it used 9 gigabytes at the most. unless you upgrade your ram, you will not be able to use the HD assets.

Their CPU is well below the minimum requirement, and it’s not that their ram configuration is “weird” (although it is), it is the simple fact that they don’t have enough, the minimum requirement is 4GB.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.