WC3 Founding of Durotar Act 3

The campaign has finally been fixed, but not without MORE bugs. On act 3 the mission ends completely with a victory screen after taking out the warships, and you can not continue on to Theramore to finish this act.

2 Likes

Also encountering this issue. They need to hire some playtesters…

Same here. Posted many time during PTR. Noone listened. Same issue for some Campaign maps. I can go forward only with cheatcodes to next part.

1 Like

I just got up to curse of the blood elves and it keeps crashing in various parts of the campaign. i tried story and normal. my guess hard will crash as well.

Same here, can’t continue to Theramore after breaking blockade. This is ridiculus. Campaign was broken for like 5 months and again it is impossible to finish. They even had feedback about this problem for 1 month in PTR and still they were making changes to multiplayer balance instead of fixing critical error. Don’t tell me we are going to wait again for few months for fix…

1 Like

Same here also. What a bummer, after many months waiting for them to fix the loading in Founding of Durotar now got a game progression bug at the end of Seas of Blood. I guess ill be waiting for a few more months to complete this game.