WASD screen scroll control

Step 1 - Use Warkeys to move all hotkeys OFF away from WASD

Step 2 - use AHK to swap WASD keys with ARROW keys

optional Step 3 - alternatively, you can customize your map to support WASD so that other players can also use that setup

Step 4 - stop complaining and have fun

Step 2 - use AHK to swap WASD keys with ARROW keys

after u done that, you cant use WASD when u press Enter to chat, nor does WASD work for any of your windows applications.

Also do you have the hexadecimals for the arrowkeys, cuz u would need them to write the AHK cfg.

see, that’s proof you didn’t read my guide

dun dun dun

lol

my guide specifically does do those things, it prevents it from effecting chat and other applications

Which is “your” guide? what guide ur even refering to?

i dont see any guide where AHK remaps arrowkey decimals to WASD but only for wc3 reforged and registered when u open chat ingame.
i Doubt thats even possible with quantum computers rofl.

you know, I do help a lot of people with hotkey customization, but sir have not been kind to me since the day we started this argument, and you are very difficult to explain things to cuz you don’t ever care to listen or read the things I have said so many multiple times over and over again, its very annoying ya know that? especially after you bragged about wanting to 1v1 me and then skipping out after wasting hours of my time!

see if you had just read my guide, realized what it can do, then said to me “well what about this, or how do I do that” but no instead you have just been very rude to me for the past 3-4 days now

Im so sick of talking to you about this now

1 Like

Because all YOU do is relink this reddit guide (which is helpfull) but simply DOES NOT answer the question people ask for.

he simply asked: how do i get Camera on WASD, and you do not answer it.

Previously people asked for keybinds for PgeDwn, PgeUp, Delete etc. and you spammed tehir topic with this reddit link aswell. But it does not answer their question.

Fact is: Changing hotkeys in wc3 reforged is very limited, certain functions you simply can not change and its a hassle to go through all of it. You spend multiple days of work if u want specific setups which are “not the norm”.
And even then you realize: still some specific keybinds are impossible to setup.

And you still say “nono everything is fine we dont need a keybind menu like every other game has, ur just to stupid to read.”

like I said, its a poor way toplay the game. If yo can find any other person willing to help you on this subject go ahead and talk to them. But I have explained how to do it

Step 1 - use Warkeys to move hotkeys OFF away from WASD

Step 2 - download AHK and swap WASD with arrow keys

Step 2- download AHK and swap WASD with arrowkeys

WASD will stop working on every windows application.

actually yea there is cuz warkeys includes AHK lol can you be anymore of a smartass?

As i said: if there is just press “save to customkeys.txt” and upload it?

If its possible whats so hard about it?

looks like your right, I was wrong, you win and you get to have it your way, its not possible to have WASD and that’s because of you

1 Like

Thanks, i knew from the beginning i was right about that.

and since this isn’t necessary or possible for blizzard to do, we can just move on to the next request since nobody really wants this feature anyway, as you just proved people don’t care enough to play with WASD so theres no point in having it in the game, just like you said

Lmfao…!

Next time say the OP: “Noone wants it gtfo.”

so we dont need to go through all of ur nonsense link posting again.

Well, Im trying to give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he has a few more brain cells than people who are unable to read the guides and figure it out for themselves

Well, after all you did not answer the simplest of simplest quesiton.

He simply wanted to know “how to get WASD for camera movement.”

You failed to deliver an answer. But its not only you, just google it up, there are hundrets of threads in different locations in the interwebs, and in 17 years, noone gave a proper answer, because its not the people, its the game which fails to deliver the proper groundwork for it.

The only thing which triggers me about you is you constantly saying “its useles, noone wants, it learn to read”, because obviously there are people wanting that. This thread with exactly that question pops up like every day.

you wanna know something? If the OP were to say “hey im trying to setup AHK for WASD but im confused can you help me” I would ask him to msg me on Bnet and I would help him setup WASD

but I wouldn’t do that for you Mediah, you know why? cause Ive already tried that with you and you never listened

Wow, just drove back home and didn’t realize this was a hot topic. I get that this maybe a weird way to be playing, but for some reason I’m much more comfortable using WASD for camera movement, I find I can target better. Thank you both for arguing because it does prove that this is a hot topic and I could not find anything about this also on reddit or elsewhere. Wc3tutor, please share a step by step guide, or just repost what works, sorry this thread has grown and I’m lost. I’m tech savvy, however what might throw a wrench in all of this is I’m on a mac as well… Let the bashing begin!! :smile:

I do not have a guide on WASD setup, I Wrote the guide on QWER grid setup because that’s how I play, I don’t play with WASD

If you want WASD like I already said…

Step 1 - download Warkeys to move all hotkeys OFF away from WASD

Step 2 - setup AHK to swap WASD with Arrow keys (This is not easy, and I get that, but it is possible to do)

^ if you do that:

(your WASD will not work for your windows anymore, and you need to restart your PC every time you want to use ur WASD keys)