WarCraft LEGO Ideas

Good day.

is there any chance that we will ever see this designer dedicated to the WarCraft universe?
There is already a LEGO Overwatch. So maybe LEGO WarCraft is somewhere nearby?
There is a lot of people (including me) who is ready to spend a lot of money to create theyr own collection of this brand.
Agree?

3 Likes

Well, there are some custom WoW Lego pieces made like this one of Theramore Castle

Chances are we might see some more as time goes on.

1 Like

i`m talking about exactly the official LEGO brand.

1 Like

Depends on how popular these unofficial ones are, Blizzard might decide to take a shot at Warcraft too then.

I would love to have me a set of an Infernal…

1 Like

Wow, that Lego infernal looks awesome! I honestly hope that becomes an actual Lego set, I’d buy one for sure!

that`s what im talking about!
There is a hungreds awesome ideas for LEGO WarCraft, and millions of players that ready to by it.

Somewhen was a WarCraft MEGA BLOCK constructor but it`s quality was reeeealy bad. Some details were unable to connect with others or were simply broken. LEGO is a high quality brand and i never seen any issues like this.
The Overwatch LEGO is a test run, and if it will be profitable then we will see not only the WarCraft LEGO but even a StarCraft and Diablo.

The megabloks looked terrible.

I saw the Arthas one for $15 at a Target in the states. I considered getting it, but passed cuz it was so bad it wasn’t even worth that price.

I would love to see Warcraft Lego but at the same time I don’t think it translates well. Lego is best for humanoid, abstract stuff. Warcraft’s races have subtle humanoid differences that wouldn’t translate well. Lego has rules about how much to modify the basic minifigure, and if you modify it too much it no longer looks like Lego.

Granted, there’s some fantastic fan-made Warcraft Lego’s out there. I just don’t know if it translates well as Lego.

i`ve got a doughter and i oftenly visit a LEGO stores. There is a tonns of characters that was created by LEGO first time exactly for current setting.
Harry potter, jurasic park, etc.

No, it won`t be a problem to made some murlocks/ghouls, aboms, elems, etc if it will be proffitable.

LEGO is a two way process. Not only must a company want their brand immortalized in LEGO, but LEGO must also want to do it.

1 Like

Lego is kiddy sh1t.
fddfhdfhfddf

may be it realy is. but if you dont like just dont buy it and give place to ones who want ^^

imho WarCraft univers is more proffitable brand then ninjago or something like that. one more time: there is a MILLIONS players who will buy LEGO WarCraft and it is a very valid reason to launch the product.

You know, I remember roughly 10 years ago saying something like this. I’m pretty sure this might have been after I gave my old legos to a friend of mine for her kids.

When blizzard went with mega blocks or whatever, my heart sank. Lost opportunity for everyone involved. I’d buy all the sets, and I don’t even play wow anymore. Or legos, really. But I’m very fond of them, heh.

Here we go! a potential buyer of LEGO WarCraft)
When LEGO launches a Doctor Who set - it was sold in a
couple of weeks. WarCraft sets created with LEGO`s professionalism and accuracy will be the hot cakes.

Minions!
Servants!
Soldiers of the cold dark!
OBEY THE CALL OF NECRO’THUZAD!

6 MONTHS LATER

The ground darkens as thousands of gargoyals and frost wyrms flood the skies and invade the forums!

Opinion:

• I would love to have an official Warcraft lego set, I do own lego Bastion and it was honestly worth every penny. Btw if they add skins in this game, imagine lego skins for each race.

IMHO it would be not so good. Also they can`t add skins from the air. There must to be some lore. We can see skins like fel orcs, may be some sort of
satyr NE, somthing like the titan alliance (with units made of steel and rock) etc
LEGO skins are out of place.
But who knows… It could be fun with animation of flying cubes wile construkting buildings, units that will crumble in to the pieces wile killed.

The skins would just be for multiplayer matches (not competitive tournaments) and wouldn’t have any effect on lore.

Honestly that sounds like something that would be perfect in HOTS.

They already have Lego Hanzo, Genji and Tracer. They’d make great crossover skins.

Yeah, personally if I could choose, I would rather have northrend themed skins

1 Like

Knights of the Frozen Throne themed hero skins plox!

Also, more Altered Fate skins. I really appreciate the Nightmare Cenarius skin, I’d love to see Shan’do Demon Hunters and Warden POTM skins.

For the Horde, we already have a Chaos Blademaster, so we need a Chaos Farseer (mounted Warlock?) and Feltotem Tauren Chieftain.

1 Like