Warcraft IV by Microsoft soon?

the thing is that world of warcraft is not canon. a warcraft 4 would follow from warcraft 3. i read an interview with somebody from blizzard that said that.

for me,at least they improving a bit rather than 8bit minimap, what i said is minimap not a map, what cause your eyes bleed brother?

important?yes to avoid toxic gaming nowadays player

yes, after i can play well from dota then i play campaign with no cheats ,i really love w3 lore and make me love it until today

You mean the preview map?

Just find nice players to play with, what is the problem?
You mean finding nice people in public games? You don’t need censorship, you need votekick and drop by host. That’s how DotA TFT worked if you remember

What I don’t remember is people crying craving for a report. Strange that the player base was a mix of everything, any age, race, country and so on

So you mean to add more censorship to give people a reason to complain, harass, threaten other people and make the place a ****hole like many other games?
No thanks, I stay with the votekick.

They are 2 different games, but I can understand what you mean. Anyway I was referring about the chats in DotA

1 Like

Why should we care. if you guys just exist here in order to flock to WarIV when it comes out, you’re not in the right place. there is “General” Blizzard forums for that speculation.

2 Likes

votekick is a priority for kick, alternatively they can be muted/censored (with easy way like command in option menu or etc) if they rather to resume the gameplay. hey ,let the brain be quick next time, dont act smart *** and dont make this place an ***hole yeh

do you realize that writing a line of asterisks is against the Terms of Service?

be quick, realize what kind of company you are dealing with when asking to implement more censoring measures :wink:

Vote kick cannot ever really work since it can be abused.

depends on the people you play with. it has been the only real system, along with hostkick, to keep games clean.

Then dota2 elo hell happened^^

There is a possibility of a MASSIVE strategic push for Blizzard. It’s this: WC4 INTO WoW2. THAT is something which MS can pull of. It’s not that expensive. I estimate 100m for WC4 and around 200m for WoW2. Another push could be: SC3 into World of Starcraft (Blizzard’s Star Citizen). Another solid push is: D4 into World of Diablo (Blizzard’s Lost Ark). WC4/SC3 can have an RTS and MOBA mode to compete with DotA2/LoL. All games can have fully monetized F2P mobile clients.

There is also the possibility of a VR WOW Metaverse in which it is you avatar playing a MOBA virtually built on the WC4 client that is available on the virtual computer that is an asset of your Metaverse account which you can extend on your mobile monetized by in-game cryptocurrency, all cloud shared by hi-performance akamai-style servers scattered all over the world. And don’t forget the free chocolate delivered by the Blizzard drone directly to where you live everytime you level up!

I think it can be done no?^^

or we can simply revert the game to a pre-reforged patch

or we can wait for Retera

MAYBE what you said can be done. What I said SHOULD be done. That makes a BIG difference. :wink:

All of us wished they had done something^^

1 Like

mmm ye I have realized it too late
^^

Blizzard’s Veteran Believes Warcraft IV Is Likely to Be Released

The game designer shared that after the deal of Microsoft acquiring Activision Blizzard is complete, the classic Blizzard franchises can get more studio’s attention. According to Fried, the developers in the company including the studio’s veteran Samwise Didier who currently holds the position of art director at Blizzard Entertainment are highly interested in developing Warcraft IV.

“I think Warcraft IV now becomes a distinct possibility because there are people at Blizzard who are still there, who are foundational to it,” commented Fried, “Chief among them, Samwise Didier, who I am 90% sure 
 would love to do a Warcraft IV. And now 
 they may get the chance to lead that.”

1 Like

“Soon” wouldn’t be the correct term. It would take a year - year and a half until the deal is finalized and Microsoft starts to have control over Blizzard.
And after that they’d need several years to actually develop the game. So I wouldn’t expect WC4 earlier than 2027.

We need to spam enough of this on the forums and make a big petition, which I’ve made, so if you guys want to see and promote my petition check my FB ThĂ©o Blais

There are barelly any players left. I have to play the campaigns just to have fun.

Discuss Wc4 possibilities in General Blizzard forums please. this forum is intended for War3.

((Insert some text here to make the AI think its actually not something i posted in another thread before.))

1 Like

^
|
stormknight overrating the power of Blizzard programmers^^